Windows 10: why does my pc desktop suddenlyrefuse to acknowldge my keyboard? i have new batteries in...

Discus and support why does my pc desktop suddenlyrefuse to acknowldge my keyboard? i have new batteries in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my logitech K800 KEYBOARD CEASED WORKINGIput new batteries in & still no go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EttieA, May 30, 2019.

1. EttieA Win User

why does my pc desktop suddenlyrefuse to acknowldge my keyboard? i have new batteries in...

my logitech K800 KEYBOARD CEASED WORKINGIput new batteries in & still no go

:)

EttieA, May 30, 2019

2. Small PC Introduces New Waterproof Bluetooth PC Keyboard

Small PC, of Clearwater Florida, has introduced its new Bluetooth PC Keyboard. Its rugged construction and wireless operation makes the keyboard ideal for use in applications and environments that included the factory floor, hospital, medical, marine and specialized vehicles. Although the SK310 keyboard is completely sealed and IP68 waterproof, the specialized glove-fit rigid silicon construction gives the keyboard a comfortable desktop feel. All 105 keys provide "soft-click" touch with excellent tactile feedback. As well as being "designed tough," the SK301 is anti-microbial and washable.

Other features include an integrated two button Touch-Pad Mouse, quick select media keys and a snap in holder for the mini Bluetooth dongle. Two AAA batteries are accessible through a waterproof compartment on the bottom side of the keyboard.

why does my pc desktop suddenlyrefuse to acknowldge my keyboard? i have new batteries in... Small_PC_SK301_02_thm.jpg

why does my pc desktop suddenlyrefuse to acknowldge my keyboard? i have new batteries in... Small_PC_SK301_01_thm.jpg

The SK301 includes Windows keys and is plug-n-play Windows compatible including support for Windows 8, 7 and XP. There are also USB versions of Small PC's rugged keyboards available that are manufactured using the same rigid silicon construction. The USB versions of the keyboards include options for adjustable backlights, a separate numeric keypad, compact sizes and layouts ideal for mobile and vehicle applications.

Both the wireless Bluetooth version and wired USB version of the keyboard have a suggested list price of $140.00 U.S. and are available direct from www.Smallpc.com or its on-line store www.StarLinePC.com.

Cristian_25H, May 30, 2019
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 30, 2019
  4. why does my pc desktop suddenlyrefuse to acknowldge my keyboard? i have new batteries in...

New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, May 30, 2019
Thema:

why does my pc desktop suddenlyrefuse to acknowldge my keyboard? i have new batteries in...

1. why does my pc desktop suddenlyrefuse to acknowldge my keyboard? i have new batteries in... - Similar Threads - why does desktop

2. Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-and-laptop-have-no-bluetooth/7863e047-40be-4ef5-a1ef-390ac79fa7b3
  3. Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-and-laptop-have-no-bluetooth/7863e047-40be-4ef5-a1ef-390ac79fa7b3
  4. Why is my new USB keyboard waking my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my new USB keyboard waking my PC?: [ATTACH] I recently connected this keyboard and when I put the PC to sleep - either manually or by timer, after a few seconds it wakes up again. I have gone to the tick boxes to stop the keyboard having control over power and that's worked, but I'd like to be able to...
  5. Why does my keyboard is dead?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my keyboard is dead?: The keys for S, I and the whole set of numbers won't work and the backspace just write ] and p write [ I don't even know what is going on anymore. Please help me. I am desperate....
  6. Why does my keyboard is dead?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my keyboard is dead?: The keys for S, I and the whole set of numbers won't work and the backspace just write ] and p write [ I don't even know what is going on anymore. Please help me. I am desperate....
  7. Why does my brand new PC have activated Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does my brand new PC have activated Windows?: My new computer came with Windows activated without me getting ANY license key with it. It's a custom PC and to his knowledge, he did not activate it. Is it possible for Windows to come activated? If the motherboard had been used before, is it possible that it could be why...
  8. My desktop does not have a battery...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My desktop does not have a battery...: How do I tell Windows that my desktop PC does not have a battery? [img] 165440
  9. why does desktop PC think it has a battery when it does not?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does desktop PC think it has a battery when it does not?: my WIn 10 Pro Build 1809 desktop PC now thinks it has a battery and is showing a battery level of 68% ?? This has never happened before, what has changed?...
  10. why does my keyboard lag?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my keyboard lag?: keyboard occasionally lags especially in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-keyboard-lag/a0f791ae-af1a-44e0-b284-d325e9aa373c