Windows 10: Why does my pc do this everytime I want to install it?

Discus and support Why does my pc do this everytime I want to install it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hakszi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbwis6/why_does_my_pc_do_this_everytime_i_want_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hakszi0, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Why does my pc do this everytime I want to install it?

/u/hakszi0, Jun 19, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Why does my pc do this everytime I want to install it?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Why does my pc do this everytime I want to install it?

1. Why does my pc do this everytime I want to install it? - Similar Threads - Why does everytime

2. Why does my pc do this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc do this: Hi There Everytime I go to change my sound output settings it brings up the go to seetings drop down or edit quick settings tab automatticly i have tried uninstalling my keyboard and mouse and update the driver but to no avail i have ran msconfig and turned off all none...
  3. Why does my pc do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc do this: Hi There Everytime I go to change my sound output settings it brings up the go to seetings drop down or edit quick settings tab automatticly i have tried uninstalling my keyboard and mouse and update the driver but to no avail i have ran msconfig and turned off all none...
  4. Why does this message keep happening everytime i open and load up my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this message keep happening everytime i open and load up my pc?: Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can please help me as to why this message always pops up every time I load my pc up. I used to not be bothered by it but it seems to never go away.It wouldn't let me upload a photo to this question so i had to upload it to a link photo thing,...
  5. Why does this message keep happening everytime i open and load up my pc?

Why does this message keep happening everytime i open and load up my pc?: Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can please help me as to why this message always pops up every time I load my pc up. I used to not be bothered by it but it seems to never go away.It wouldn't let me upload a photo to this question so i had to upload it to a link photo thing,...
  6. why does my xbox app crash everytime when i open it up on pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my xbox app crash everytime when i open it up on pc?: I click the xbox app and it just shows the balck screen with the xbox symbol and then closes itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-xbox-app-crash-everytime-when-i-open/b106026b-62a5-4aaf-a87e-92c7f28252f7
  7. why does my xbox app crash everytime when i open it up on pc?

why does my xbox app crash everytime when i open it up on pc?: I click the xbox app and it just shows the balck screen with the xbox symbol and then closes itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-xbox-app-crash-everytime-when-i-open/b106026b-62a5-4aaf-a87e-92c7f28252f7
  8. why does my xbox app crash everytime when i open it up on pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why do my networked computers disappear everytime windows does an update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do my networked computers disappear everytime windows does an update?: This has been a recurring problem ever since Workgroup was done away with. Seems like a company with as many customers as Microsoft has would be able to fix this by now if they wanted to. Just sayin......
  10. Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anilba [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqgbl9/does_anybody_know_why_there_is_a_square_in_a/