Windows 10: Why does my PC flicker into sleep mode randomly?

Discus and support Why does my PC flicker into sleep mode randomly? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a laptop. Every now and then, the screen will randomly turn black to go into sleep mode. I’m not talking about the normal sort of turning black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EMIGAMES937, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Why does my PC flicker into sleep mode randomly?

I have a laptop. Every now and then, the screen will randomly turn black to go into sleep mode. I’m not talking about the normal sort of turning black. It actually goes into sleep mode. It is not supposed to do this in this way as I have sleeping disabled and sleeping doesn’t normally look like this either. It doesn’t impact the functionality of my PC, but I would like to have it fixed.

:)

EMIGAMES937, Jun 4, 2022
  2. TinKode Win User
    TinKode, Jun 4, 2022
  3. Oliverbgn Win User
    PC going into sleep mode randomly even if in use

I downloaded and installed the display driver with no luck. It's still going into sleep mode randomly.

Any other suggestion I can try? Thanks

Oliverbgn, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Why does my PC flicker into sleep mode randomly?

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

Why does my PC flicker into sleep mode randomly?

1. Why does my PC flicker into sleep mode randomly? - Similar Threads - Why does flicker

2. Why does my pc randomly restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc randomly restart?: Hi,Ive had this issue for a bit now and what wondering if anyone would be able to help me? My PC sometimes just to randomly restart and it is a bit confusing so i'd like to get some help. I've run full system scans to make sure it's not any malware or virus causing this...
  3. Why does my pc randomly restart?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc randomly restart?: Hi,Ive had this issue for a bit now and what wondering if anyone would be able to help me? My PC sometimes just to randomly restart and it is a bit confusing so i'd like to get some help. I've run full system scans to make sure it's not any malware or virus causing this...
  4. Why does my pc flicker then turns black then restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc flicker then turns black then restart: When I do anything after about 5min my pc starts to flicker then it stops and stays one color then the whole pc restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-flicker-then-turns-black-then/930392c2-9bf5-41ca-b4f6-5aee2295cb5d
  5. Why does my pc flicker then turns black then restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc flicker then turns black then restart: When I do anything after about 5min my pc starts to flicker then it stops and stays one color then the whole pc restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-flicker-then-turns-black-then/930392c2-9bf5-41ca-b4f6-5aee2295cb5d
  6. Why does my PC flicker into sleep mode randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC flicker into sleep mode randomly?: I have a laptop. Every now and then, the screen will randomly turn black to go into sleep mode. I’m not talking about the normal sort of turning black. It actually goes into sleep mode. It is not supposed to do this in this way as I have sleeping disabled and sleeping doesn’t...
  7. PC does NOT STAY in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC does NOT STAY in sleep mode: Hi, I have set my power option for my monitor to turn off after 2 minutes and the computer to sleep after 5 minutes. For a unknown reason my screen turns off after 2 minutes and turns back on almost immediately after. Can somebody help me? Note I run Win10 Pro 20H2....
  8. Why does my display flicker?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my display flicker?: Windows 10 home. Everytime I start my computer or wake it up from sleep and sign in, the display starts to flicker on and off sporadically until I turn the display off and back on. It only does it on windows 10. Monitor was tested with a windows 7 PC and it worked fine. Any...
  9. Why does my system not come out of sleep mode

Why does my system not come out of sleep mode: Why does my system not come out of sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/dac55c0a-3416-4979-b9ab-cbe2745ddd79
  10. sleep mode does not work on my tower pc.

sleep mode does not work on my tower pc.: I can not get my computer to go to sleep unless I go in and change the amount time every other day, what is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-does-not-work-on-my-tower-pc/1a01ea62-0157-4106-934a-636ebe7341c6