Windows 10: why does my pc restarts after i click shot down?

Discus and support why does my pc restarts after i click shot down? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why does my pc restarts after i click shot down?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrunoAntonelli Sr, Oct 27, 2020.

1. why does my pc restarts after i click shot down?

why does my pc restarts after i click shot down?

:)

BrunoAntonelli Sr, Oct 27, 2020

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

why does my pc restarts after i click shot down? [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

why does my pc restarts after i click shot down? [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Oct 27, 2020
  4. why does my pc restarts after i click shot down?

Screen Shot in Windows 10

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you referring to?
    • Are you facing any kind of issues with Windows?
    If you want to take a screen shot and save it as picture, I suggest you to check with the below steps.

To take a screen shot and save it as a picture

• Click the window you want to capture. Press Alt+Print Screen by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact
      key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)
    Note: You can take a screen shot of your entire desktop rather than just a single window by pressing the Print Screen key without holding down the Alt key.

• Click Start, click Accessories, and then click
      Paint.

• In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click
      Paste.

• When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click
      Save As.

• In the Save As dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the screen shot, and then click
      Save.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

why does my pc restarts after i click shot down?

1. why does my pc restarts after i click shot down? - Similar Threads - why does restarts

2. Why does my pc randomly restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc randomly restart?: Hi,Ive had this issue for a bit now and what wondering if anyone would be able to help me? My PC sometimes just to randomly restart and it is a bit confusing so i'd like to get some help. I've run full system scans to make sure it's not any malware or virus causing this...
  3. Why does my pc randomly restart?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc randomly restart?: Hi,Ive had this issue for a bit now and what wondering if anyone would be able to help me? My PC sometimes just to randomly restart and it is a bit confusing so i'd like to get some help. I've run full system scans to make sure it's not any malware or virus causing this...
  4. Why doesnt my pc work after clicking update and shut down?

Why doesnt my pc work after clicking update and shut down?: Ive clicked update and shut down to which my pc keeps entering a blue screen and automatically restarts my computer saying undoing changes made to my computer,i dont know what to do and i have no access even if i turn it on and off,i left this cycle going overnight but it...
  5. Why doesnt my pc work after clicking update and shut down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesnt my pc work after clicking update and shut down?: Ive clicked update and shut down to which my pc keeps entering a blue screen and automatically restarts my computer saying undoing changes made to my computer,i dont know what to do and i have no access even if i turn it on and off,i left this cycle going overnight but it...
  6. Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc: Hello, i need some help with finding this problem i have on my pc, In the last week i started having problems with my pc, My pc just Freezes out of no where, some times it happens more than once in a row, some times it doesnt happen its really random or at least i couldnt...
  7. Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc: Hello, i need some help with finding this problem i have on my pc, In the last week i started having problems with my pc, My pc just Freezes out of no where, some times it happens more than once in a row, some times it doesnt happen its really random or at least i couldnt...
  8. Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc

9. Laptop shot down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop shot down: Hi community, I have a big problem. I turn on my computer and login and after login 1min, my computer auto shutdown, but before that I get massage on bluescreen “LOCKING” message.I turn on and after 1 min is happend the same thing.Nothing change. Please how to solve this...
  10. My laptop shuts down when i click on restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop shuts down when i click on restart: I am using lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Whenever I click on restart it shuts down the laptop. I have to press Power on button in order to start it.. How do i fix it?...