Windows 10: Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...

Discus and support Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11” but also wont connect to the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jakub Z1, May 24, 2024.

1. Jakub Z1 Win User

Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...

Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11” but also wont connect to the internet.

:)

Jakub Z1, May 24, 2024

2. PC does not meet minimum system requirement to run windows 11

Error is coming that this PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11. Please support to solve the query.

PratimaShastri, May 24, 2024
  3. Sergekrk Win User
    PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"
    I already have TPM 2.0
    System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabled
    My PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.
    I already installed W11 on an older laptop without a problem

Sergekrk, May 24, 2024
  4. Jay_515 Win User

Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...

This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11

Hi Pauli,

Thank you for your response. I updated the SATA configuration to AHCI mode and rebooted but I'm still getting the same error: `This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11`

It was AHCI by default, but I got an error message after booting up the very first time saying to update the SATA config to RAID mode.

I'm at a loss right now and not sure how to move forward to install Windows 11

Jay_515, May 24, 2024
Thema:

1. Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run... - Similar Threads - Why does “This

2. Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...: Why does my pc say “This PC doesn’t currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11” but also wont connect to the internet....
  3. "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11"

"this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11": it still says this even after i did everything to get minimum requirements for the windows 11, i downloaded the PC Health Check app, to show me if i need anything else, but no it says i've done everything and it has all the requirements, what to do?...
  4. "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11": it still says this even after i did everything to get minimum requirements for the windows 11, i downloaded the PC Health Check app, to show me if i need anything else, but no it says i've done everything and it has all the requirements, what to do?...
  5. Windows Update says my PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update says my PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...: Windows Update says my PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11 even though PC Health Check says that my device meets all the requirements. How can I fix it?Also, if I managed to get it ago for updating to Windows 11. Can I do the update...
  6. Windows Update says my PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...

Windows Update says my PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run...: Windows Update says my PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11 even though PC Health Check says that my device meets all the requirements. How can I fix it?Also, if I managed to get it ago for updating to Windows 11. Can I do the update...
  7. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11: Within Windows update I get the message "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11" and to run the PC Health Check App.Within the App it show that the processor is not supported Intel Core i7-6600U however per the supported processors...
  8. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11

This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11: Within Windows update I get the message "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11" and to run the PC Health Check App.Within the App it show that the processor is not supported Intel Core i7-6600U however per the supported processors...
  9. MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11: MY pc is currently installed to windows 10 and it has all the minimum specs needed to upgrade it to windows 11, but still in settings, it says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11, please help someone, my pc details : Device name LAPTOP-6MERIJ19...
  10. MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11

MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11: MY pc is currently installed to windows 10 and it has all the minimum specs needed to upgrade it to windows 11, but still in settings, it says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11, please help someone, my pc details : Device name LAPTOP-6MERIJ19...