Windows 10: Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on

Discus and support Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the past couple of months, my computer screen has kept going black for a couple of seconds then turning back on. When i first start my computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jake Maurer, May 26, 2024.

1. Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on

For the past couple of months, my computer screen has kept going black for a couple of seconds then turning back on. When i first start my computer, this doesn't always happen, but as soon as i start playing a game usually Fortnite it starts happen and then my displays go all crazy and the game ends up crashing after i close it. This black screen continues even after i close out of the app and i have found no solution. My cables are fine, its not my monitor because I can connect my console to it and play fine, my drivers are fully updated, it feels like i have tried everything. Although my s

:)

Jake Maurer, May 26, 2024

2. New PC screen turns black / restarting randomly.

The BSOD was from HDaudbus.sys.

Try reinstalling your audio drivers for this issue.

But if you are getting shutdowns and screen turning black randomly I would recommend going for a replacement.

JaspreetSingh08, May 26, 2024
  3. Monitor is going black or distorted white randomly

I have a LCD monitor on my computer. Randomly, the monitor will either go completely black (as if powered off, and the power light turns off) or it will get a distorted frozen white screen (like how your smartphone would look if you dropped it in a toilet and tried to turn it on). Not too surprising, I have not dropped this 21 inch monitor in a toilet. The only way I can get the monitor to work again is by unplugging it and plugging it back in

I'm pretty sure that it is just a dead monitor that needs to be replaced, but a friend suggested that it might just be the power cord, since the monitor will work (like it is now) for hours on end, then suddenly start randomly not working. It's worth checking out, but before dropping money on a new monitor (if it isn't the power cord), can anyone confirm (or strongly suggest) that it is not a CPU issue or video card? Or maybe someone has seen this before?

Steven Rayback, May 26, 2024
  4. Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on

my pc screen flashes black

my screen will randomly flash black when my screen buffers. For example if I'm playing a turn based game every time i go to the next turn the screen flashes and shows black bars. I've been looking and my drivers are up to date any suggestions on how to
    fix? Thanks!

pcmasterrace, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on

1. Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on - Similar Threads - Why does screen

2. Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on: For the past couple of months, my computer screen has kept going black for a couple of seconds then turning back on. When i first start my computer, this doesn't always happen, but as soon as i start playing a game usually Fortnite it starts happen and then my displays go all...
  3. Why does my screens go black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screens go black?: From time to time usually one or more times every day my screens go black randomly. After a few seconds i get the "no signal" message on both screens. This started happening a few weeks ago. There is no error message of any kind. Audio keeps going so if i was watching a vido...
  4. Why does my screens go black?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my screens go black?: From time to time usually one or more times every day my screens go black randomly. After a few seconds i get the "no signal" message on both screens. This started happening a few weeks ago. There is no error message of any kind. Audio keeps going so if i was watching a vido...
  5. Why does my screens go black?

6. My PC keeps randomly freezing, the screen goes black the pc turn off and then restarts back up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps randomly freezing, the screen goes black the pc turn off and then restarts back up.: This has been happening over the course of many years and i have not been able to find a fix i have updates all of my drivers and my windows is up to date. I am not sure what else i can do to fix this issue if anyone has any advice it would help greatly....
  7. My PC keeps randomly freezing, the screen goes black the pc turn off and then restarts back up.

My PC keeps randomly freezing, the screen goes black the pc turn off and then restarts back up.: This has been happening over the course of many years and i have not been able to find a fix i have updates all of my drivers and my windows is up to date. I am not sure what else i can do to fix this issue if anyone has any advice it would help greatly....
  8. Why does my screen go black frequently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screen go black frequently?: Every now and then, whenever I'm on my computer, my screen will go black. The computer will still run, but the screen is just completely black.So far I've been restarting my computer and such, to little to no effect. The computer I use is the Alienware M15 Ryzen Ed. R5, in...
  9. Why does my screen go black frequently?

Why does my screen go black frequently?: Every now and then, whenever I'm on my computer, my screen will go black. The computer will still run, but the screen is just completely black.So far I've been restarting my computer and such, to little to no effect. The computer I use is the Alienware M15 Ryzen Ed. R5, in...
  10. Why does my laptop go black randomly?

Why does my laptop go black randomly?: Why does my laptop go black randomly??? I have a HP Omen 15. It really does happened randomly, when I'm done gaming for the day it goes black in a game. And my game ends up crashing. And sometimes it says windows graphic driver needs to update. I'm not sure what that means....