Windows 10: Why does my right click sometimes click twice

Discus and support Why does my right click sometimes click twice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have had this problem for a while now. Sometimes when I press the right click it clicks two times and I hear two beeps. I had this in my older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EuronDiabetes, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Why does my right click sometimes click twice

So I have had this problem for a while now. Sometimes when I press the right click it clicks two times and I hear two beeps. I had this in my older mouse and now it still happens even with a brand new one. It must be a windows problem or something in the software because it isn't in the mouse.

:)

EuronDiabetes, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Hello Bruce, and welcome to Ten Forums. Why does my right click sometimes click twice :)

If you use OPTION ONE or step 2 in OPTION TWO, it won't be listed twice, but it won't include the sort order fix.

If you use step 3 in OPTION TWO, it will be listed twice, but will include the sort order fix.

Brink, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Why does my right click sometimes click twice

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Why does my right click sometimes click twice

1. Why does my right click sometimes click twice - Similar Threads - Why does right

2. Right click does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click does not work: When I right click on the desktop, Windows hangs Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-does-not-work/60a5179b-7fd3-4ec2-a92c-97e5919f8483
  3. Left click also right clicks sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left click also right clicks sometimes: If I hold left click, then sometimes, it right clicks as well. I'm only touching the left mouse button, and yes, my primary buttons aren't switched. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling most of my mouse drivers and restarting my PC. Please send help....
  4. Right click icons sometimes stick onscreen

Right click icons sometimes stick onscreen: Using Windows 10 (now in preview build but also happened in regular builds) and sometimes when I right click to copy/paste something, be it in explorer/Edge etc, the chosen icon I click on, stays on my screen. For example, if I right click and choose copy, and perform a copy,...
  5. Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click: Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document. Lately this takes longer than usual (I think, but am not sure, after a Windows update). Not a big deal, rather a nuisance, but I am...
  6. mouse click twice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse click twice: why do i have to click everything twice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-click-twice/4eb8d09c-60d9-45f0-bcdb-aaa51309aec7
  7. Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?: My mouse has a spontaneous right click occur and simultaneously the left click doesn't work until I right click on some part of the page I'm on. Windows 10 OS and Edge browser. I have tried different mouses, cleaned their buttons etc. and uninstalled the mouse drivers and...
  8. Can't click sometimes

Can't click sometimes: I've started having a problem in the past couple of days where I'll be working just fine and all of the sudden I can no longer click on things. What's odd though is I can still double click to open folders on the Desktop, but once they're open I can't do anything with them. I...
  9. Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click: I have just had Windows 10 installed and I notice that now I cannot right click and create a shortcut to a site I am on my screen .If I right click now a small square comes up with Select all,Print, inspect element, view source*Sad 64078
  10. right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why?

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why?: hi i have noticed that when i select multiple files or folder sometime appears analyzes with windows defender my antivirus is eset smart security 9 ,that include antivirus , firewall and hips windows defender is disabled the strange thing is that it happen sometime ,...