Windows 10: Why does my right click sometimes click twice

Discus and support Why does my right click sometimes click twice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have had this problem for a while now. Sometimes when I press the right click it clicks two times and I hear two beeps. I had this in my older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EuronDiabetes, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Why does my right click sometimes click twice

So I have had this problem for a while now. Sometimes when I press the right click it clicks two times and I hear two beeps. I had this in my older mouse and now it still happens even with a brand new one. It must be a windows problem or something in the software because it isn't in the mouse.

:)

EuronDiabetes, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Hello Bruce, and welcome to Ten Forums. Why does my right click sometimes click twice :)

If you use OPTION ONE or step 2 in OPTION TWO, it won't be listed twice, but it won't include the sort order fix.

If you use step 3 in OPTION TWO, it will be listed twice, but will include the sort order fix.

Brink, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Why does my right click sometimes click twice

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Why does my right click sometimes click twice

1. Why does my right click sometimes click twice - Similar Threads - Why does right

2. why is my laptop spam clicking right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop spam clicking right click: my laptop is spam clicking right click, even if i unplug my mouse, it still spam clicks. my laptop isn't untidy. if i try to left click, it works but the spam clicking for right click stops me from clicking....
  3. why is my laptop spam clicking right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my laptop spam clicking right click: my laptop is spam clicking right click, even if i unplug my mouse, it still spam clicks. my laptop isn't untidy. if i try to left click, it works but the spam clicking for right click stops me from clicking....
  4. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  5. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  6. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My right click sometimes left clicks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My right click sometimes left clicks.: On occasions my right click will left click. It wont do that on another mouse. The driver is updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-sometimes-left-clicks/f541c2ed-8ac1-47e4-8d60-6b4f9a24ae1b
  8. Having problems with my mouse, sometimes left clicks right and right clicks left, sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my mouse, sometimes left clicks right and right clicks left, sometimes...: Every time I click with my mouse, it either acts normally or does the exact opposite click. I've changed mouses 3 times so I know that that isn't the problem. It only happens once in every 5 clicks or so, it's getting really annoying....
  9. why is my right click not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is my right click not working?: Whenever I try right clicking on my desktop, the white menu doesnt appear, but instead the cursor will show a loading circle, the screen would go white and it will blink and go back to normal again. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/quinkei [link] [comments]...
  10. Left click also right clicks sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left click also right clicks sometimes: If I hold left click, then sometimes, it right clicks as well. I'm only touching the left mouse button, and yes, my primary buttons aren't switched. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling most of my mouse drivers and restarting my PC. Please send help....