Windows 10: Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?

Discus and support Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having my screen change brightness level, but I've only noticed it with Office 365 apps and Microsoft Teams classic.My laptop is a Latitude 5530... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Damian Foreman, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?

I'm having my screen change brightness level, but I've only noticed it with Office 365 apps and Microsoft Teams classic.My laptop is a Latitude 5530 and I am on Windows 10 21H2.I've verified the windows "automatically adjust brightness" is turned off.I've also gone into the Intel Graphics Command Center and turned off the adaptive brightness in the power settings.These two settings above have corrected all other mysterious brightness changes I've experienced except the one with Microsoft apps.I have Teams set to the dark theme, and every time I switch from Teams to another program with a whi

:)

Damian Foreman, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Ethan N Win User

Dark Mode when sharing office 365

Hi

I share a office 365 account with multiple users - I prefer using dark mode and the other person doesn't.

when you change it, it seems to change for the other person aswell, instead of being computer preference, is there a way around this?

thanks

Ethan N, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Teams, Microsoft 365, and Office 365 changes for European Commission

Source: https://blogs.microsoft.com/eupolicy...microsoft-365/

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?

Dark Mode in Microsoft 365 is here

Source: Designing Dark Mode - Microsoft Design - Medium

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?

1. Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode? - Similar Threads - Why does screen

2. Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my screen brightness change only when using Office 365 or Teams app in dark mode?: I'm having my screen change brightness level, but I've only noticed it with Office 365 apps and Microsoft Teams classic.My laptop is a Latitude 5530 and I am on Windows 10 21H2.I've verified the windows "automatically adjust brightness" is turned off.I've also gone into the...
  3. Dark Mode when sharing office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode when sharing office 365: HiI share a office 365 account with multiple users - I prefer using dark mode and the other person doesn't. when you change it, it seems to change for the other person aswell, instead of being computer preference, is there a way around this?thanks...
  4. Dark Mode when sharing office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Mode when sharing office 365: HiI share a office 365 account with multiple users - I prefer using dark mode and the other person doesn't. when you change it, it seems to change for the other person aswell, instead of being computer preference, is there a way around this?thanks...
  5. Dark Mode when sharing office 365

6. Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365: I have just upgraded to Window11 on my PC and one of the default apps installed is Teams Chat.We use Office 365 for our Teams across our organisation and the version of Teams installed with Windows 11 does not link to our 365 Login keeps saying I cant login using my work...
  7. Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365

Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365: I have just upgraded to Window11 on my PC and one of the default apps installed is Teams Chat.We use Office 365 for our Teams across our organisation and the version of Teams installed with Windows 11 does not link to our 365 Login keeps saying I cant login using my work...
  8. Why does this happen on only dark apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this happen on only dark apps?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArtfulThinker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juccu9/why_does_this_happen_on_only_dark_apps/
  9. Teams without Office 365

Teams without Office 365: I know it can be accessed via Office 365, but wonder if Microsoft Teams can be accessed by those using free Microsoft Office software, and if so by how many, please?...
  10. Screen brightness constantly changing in dark scenes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen brightness constantly changing in dark scenes: Hi, I have a very annoying issue that i noticed after installing a GTX 980 which replaced my RX 550. When the screen becomes dark, i.e watching a movie or playing games that have low light, the screen goes dim. If the scene remains in low light the brightness constantly...