Windows 10: Why does my screen flash white for a second and the taskbar apps disappear and then I have...

Discus and support Why does my screen flash white for a second and the taskbar apps disappear and then I have... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every couple minutes or so my screen turns white for about half a second and the apps on my taskbar vanish except cortana. Please help me solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MixerVrgz, Feb 6, 2020.

1. MixerVrgz Win User

Why does my screen flash white for a second and the taskbar apps disappear and then I have...

Every couple minutes or so my screen turns white for about half a second and the apps on my taskbar vanish except cortana. Please help me solve this problem. I have already updated my display adapter. Thanks!

:)

MixerVrgz, Feb 6, 2020

2. App list flash then disappear

strange! When browse app list in the store, scroll down the list, some more app flash for half second then disappear. Pls help.

patrickngai, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Pete1burn Win User
    Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Why does my screen flash white for a second and the taskbar apps disappear and then I have...

TILES FLASH ON THEN DISAPPEAR

Tiles are located on start menu.

Clicking on any one causes it to flash on the screen and disappear in half a second.

Earlier suggested fixes no help.

Next ?

Thanks... SLiM

Carknocker, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Why does my screen flash white for a second and the taskbar apps disappear and then I have...

1. Why does my screen flash white for a second and the taskbar apps disappear and then I have... - Similar Threads - Why does screen

2. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?: So I have updated my nans laptop to the latest version of widows 10. It uses an Intel Pentium gold and it is a lenovo ideapad 320s. But after restating the laptop screen keeps flashing white. applications load and then dissapear. and it flashes white every second. Is there a...
  3. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?: So I have updated my nans laptop to the latest version of widows 10. It uses an Intel Pentium gold and it is a lenovo ideapad 320s. But after restating the laptop screen keeps flashing white. applications load and then dissapear. and it flashes white every second. Is there a...
  4. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. why have my apps on the firewall disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have my apps on the firewall disappeared?: i used to have a steam, opera gx, google chrome and lots of other things on my firewall allowed apps list and now they’re completely gone and there’s almost hardly anything on there...
  6. why have my apps on the firewall disappeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why have my apps on the firewall disappeared?: i used to have a steam, opera gx, google chrome and lots of other things on my firewall allowed apps list and now they’re completely gone and there’s almost hardly anything on there...
  7. Taskbar problem and apps have disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar problem and apps have disappeared: Ok long story short i was doing my own thing when the taskbar corrupted and no apps were showing then when i hover it the cursor became the loading circle and when i clicked it my whole desktop became completey white chrome and other apps were working fine but it went back...
  8. Flashes and disappearance of taskbar and apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashes and disappearance of taskbar and apps.: When I turn on my PC, it's fine for a while. Then, the taskbar while flash and the stuff on it disappears. The apps on the start screen follows. And then whole screen goes white. And it repeats this cycle. If I'm on an app, it will keep bringing me to the taskbar layer. This...
  9. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...
  10. Flashing white screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing white screen on boot: This has happened to me a few times now but luckily I run Rollback Rx and can roll back to the last good snapshot. I usually get the white flashing screen on boot when I try to install new security software, the latest culprits being Bitdefender and Avira free antivirus,...