Windows 10: Why does my screen go black when I click the New button using the snip tool?

Discus and support Why does my screen go black when I click the New button using the snip tool? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using the snip tool successfully for several months and now all I get is a black screen when trying to use the snip tool.....There was no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by polarisgold, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Why does my screen go black when I click the New button using the snip tool?

I have been using the snip tool successfully for several months and now all I get is a black screen when trying to use the snip tool.....There was no category in the "Windows Topic" box below for my problem....please help me, I use this tool a lot.

:)

polarisgold, Sep 30, 2018

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Snippet Tool will snip but snip doesn't show up in a test email

Hi Phillip,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that Snipping tool is a desktop app and not a Windows Store app.

All the Windows Store apps will be listed in All apps list and not desktop app.

Regarding the sending attachment emails of snipped imaged, follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Snipping tool.

2. Then click on New button and then imaged will be shown in the snipping tool.

3. After that click on File button on the top left side of the app and click on
    Send to.

4. Click on Email Recipient.

Please get back to us with an update on using snipping tool, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Why does my screen go black when I click the New button using the snip tool?

Snipping Tool

I am having the same problem. I have restarted my computer and still have the same issue. Even if I clip the gray/black screen, the clip is gray/black. HELP! :-(

Lea Dillow, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Why does my screen go black when I click the New button using the snip tool?

1. Why does my screen go black when I click the New button using the snip tool? - Similar Threads - Why does screen

2. Why does my screens go black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screens go black?: From time to time usually one or more times every day my screens go black randomly. After a few seconds i get the "no signal" message on both screens. This started happening a few weeks ago. There is no error message of any kind. Audio keeps going so if i was watching a vido...
  3. Why does my screens go black?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my screens go black?: From time to time usually one or more times every day my screens go black randomly. After a few seconds i get the "no signal" message on both screens. This started happening a few weeks ago. There is no error message of any kind. Audio keeps going so if i was watching a vido...
  4. Why does my screens go black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot use my snipping tools and/or snip screen on my windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot use my snipping tools and/or snip screen on my windows10: I can't snip. I can still open and use the snip&sketch app but I can't snip pictures or snip screen, I could still use print screen but only that. The yellow outline that appears when you use snip screen but only up to that extent, meaning I cannot see or use the snipping...
  6. I cannot use my snipping tools and/or snip screen on my windows10

I cannot use my snipping tools and/or snip screen on my windows10: I can't snip. I can still open and use the snip&sketch app but I can't snip pictures or snip screen, I could still use print screen but only that. The yellow outline that appears when you use snip screen but only up to that extent, meaning I cannot see or use the snipping...
  7. Why does my screen go black frequently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screen go black frequently?: Every now and then, whenever I'm on my computer, my screen will go black. The computer will still run, but the screen is just completely black.So far I've been restarting my computer and such, to little to no effect. The computer I use is the Alienware M15 Ryzen Ed. R5, in...
  8. Why does my screen go black frequently?

Why does my screen go black frequently?: Every now and then, whenever I'm on my computer, my screen will go black. The computer will still run, but the screen is just completely black.So far I've been restarting my computer and such, to little to no effect. The computer I use is the Alienware M15 Ryzen Ed. R5, in...
  9. Why does the Snipping Tool menu disappear when selecting an area to snip?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does the Snipping Tool menu disappear when selecting an area to snip?: Win + Shift + S, select an area and the menu goes away. So how am I going to get the menu back so I can actually snip an area? I have tried right-clicking, left-clicking, and pressing Ctrl + C. Nothing works. submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1 [link] [comments]...
  10. Snipping Tool Shifts Screens after clicking "New"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping Tool Shifts Screens after clicking "New": This is a new problem over the last few weeks. So, as far as I am aware - nothing has changed but this behavior. I have three screens. When I click the 'new' button within the Snipping Tool dialog box, the middle screen enlarges. When this happens, it covers part of the right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen goes black when i try to snip

2. snipping tool - why screen goes black

3. snipping tool goes black

4. snip tool going black when trying to snip,
  5. snipping tool inoperable as screen goes black,
  6. when I click the snipping tool it snaps a black screen,
  7. why is screen black snipping tool?,
  8. why the snipping is black,
  9. why does my snipping tool have a black screen,
  10. why does my screen go black after using snipping tool,
  11. why does windows screen capture go black,