Windows 10: Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen

Discus and support Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; not related to recent windows updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidSouder, May 30, 2019.

1. Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen

not related to recent windows updates

:)

DavidSouder, May 30, 2019
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, May 30, 2019
  3. sc2 freezing computer on main loading screen

so no luck still freezing at the loading screen *Frown Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen :(

Hybrid_theory, May 30, 2019
  4. Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen

gray screen

when i play cod mw2 sometime into a match my new asus 5770 that i just got today will stop on a frame then go to a gray screen then my monitor will go into power saving mode then come back on and windows will say that the display driver had stopped working and then says it has recovered and its been doing this eveyrtime and i dont know whats causing it

leemerlord, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen

1. Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen - Similar Threads - Why does screen

2. Why does my screen keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screen keep freezing?: I dont know if i have too old computer parts, but what happens is basically that randomly, for a few seconds my mouse starts lagging, my apps zooms out and everything freezes for about 3-5 seconds before returning back to normal, is this becuase of outdated parts or too high...
  3. Why does my screen keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my screen keep freezing?: I dont know if i have too old computer parts, but what happens is basically that randomly, for a few seconds my mouse starts lagging, my apps zooms out and everything freezes for about 3-5 seconds before returning back to normal, is this becuase of outdated parts or too high...
  4. Why does my screens go black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screens go black?: From time to time usually one or more times every day my screens go black randomly. After a few seconds i get the "no signal" message on both screens. This started happening a few weeks ago. There is no error message of any kind. Audio keeps going so if i was watching a vido...
  5. Why does my screens go black?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my screens go black?: From time to time usually one or more times every day my screens go black randomly. After a few seconds i get the "no signal" message on both screens. This started happening a few weeks ago. There is no error message of any kind. Audio keeps going so if i was watching a vido...
  6. Why does my screens go black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why does my Windows XP PC Go in the loading Screen and then Just stops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Windows XP PC Go in the loading Screen and then Just stops: My Windows XP PC goes in the loading Screen and then it Just says in my monitor: No Signal.I already tried f8 f2 F1 replaced every battery i could find reinstalled the RAM GPU CPU and powersupply and IT still wont Work does anybody know how to fix it??**** moved form german...
  8. Intermittent freezing at login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent freezing at login screen: I've recently built a new Windows 10 PC and have found that the login page intermittently freezes after boot, followed by a reboot. When the PC freezed, it is generally before I can enter my password/PIN. I found some similar issues reported here that suggested the...
  9. Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall: In short, I was receiving various problems after my PC crashed while updating nvidia drivers and now and I had to reinstall windows 10 but now it is still not working. Once the windows logo appears, a gray loading screen starts to load endlessly. I am able to use Ctrl Alt...
  10. Windows going in a circle of gray screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows going in a circle of gray screen: I decided to get off of Windows insiders so I got a Windows 10 iso file and burnt it to a disk. I tried to install Windows 10 with clean install and it came up with a blue screen. I then could not boot into the insider preview and it just came up with a gray screen then my...