Windows 10: Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?

Discus and support Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If I try to log on to a personal site, it will show me the mobile app site for which the app was not downloaded. For instance the screen is just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Latanya Porcha, May 22, 2023.

1. Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?

If I try to log on to a personal site, it will show me the mobile app site for which the app was not downloaded. For instance the screen is just a larger printed version of the page itself. Also, sometimes, well most times, it pulls the same page from my cellphone. I have a completely different carrier than what I use for internet. Thanks for your help.*Moved from feedback.

:)

Latanya Porcha, May 22, 2023
  2. shobhitk Win User

None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

Nope that did not help. I guess the steps mentioned there are primarily for the issue of the Lockscreen Apps not being shown as an option in the Settings>Personalization>Lock screen settings page.

My issue is that even though i select those apps from the settings menu but they dont show any status on the Lockscreen.

shobhitk, May 22, 2023
  3. BiggieShady, May 22, 2023
  4. JDPrins41 Win User

Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?

Contacts not showing in People app on Windows 10 (PC and mobile) and Outlook app (iPad)

All my contacts from my Outlook.com account are not showing in the People app (mobile and PC) and not showing in the Outlook app on my iPad. Until 2 weeks ago they where in the People app (and iPad). I didn't change any settings. I still can see the contacts
    in Outlook 2016 and online in Outlook.com.

I also have an Office 365 account and all the contacts from that account are still visible in the People app.

I already tried these steps:

• I removed my Outlook.com account from my phone and PC and reinstalled it.
    • I checked the filter in the People app (Settings > Filter contact list).
    • Looked at Outlook.com but can't find any settings that are wrong
    I think the problem is in Outlook.com because I can't see the contacts on any device.

Any suggestions.

JDPrins41, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?

1. Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages? - Similar Threads - Why does screen

2. Why does my storage app show me numbers that aren't right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my storage app show me numbers that aren't right.: My storage doesn't add up. When I open the settings application and go to the storage tab, it calculates the amount of storage I have on my SSD, but the numbers shown don't add up....
  3. Why does my storage app show me numbers that aren't right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my storage app show me numbers that aren't right.: My storage doesn't add up. When I open the settings application and go to the storage tab, it calculates the amount of storage I have on my SSD, but the numbers shown don't add up....
  4. why does the lock screen only show on one monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the lock screen only show on one monitor?: I've just been wondering why the lock screen is only on one monitor and if there's any way to change it to be on 2 because it makes my wallpaper look weird....
  5. why does the lock screen only show on one monitor?

why does the lock screen only show on one monitor?: I've just been wondering why the lock screen is only on one monitor and if there's any way to change it to be on 2 because it makes my wallpaper look weird....
  6. Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?

Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?: If I try to log on to a personal site, it will show me the mobile app site for which the app was not downloaded. For instance the screen is just a larger printed version of the page itself. Also, sometimes, well most times, it pulls the same page from my cellphone. I have a...
  7. Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?: If I try to log on to a personal site, it will show me the mobile app site for which the app was not downloaded. For instance the screen is just a larger printed version of the page itself. Also, sometimes, well most times, it pulls the same page from my cellphone. I have a...
  8. Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?: I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro android. Is it not supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-not-showing-phone-screenapp-mirror-option/a2faa6d8-8e88-4b99-89e2-68d26d058cf0
  9. Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?

Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?: I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro android. Is it not supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-not-showing-phone-screenapp-mirror-option/a2faa6d8-8e88-4b99-89e2-68d26d058cf0
  10. why does my printer, print only the second page of a document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does my printer, print only the second page of a document: Why does my printer, print only the second page of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-printer-print-only-the-second-page-of/ab0b588e-d152-4011-8736-5271e33dc207