Windows 10: Why does my Settings app not load?

Discus and support Why does my Settings app not load? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HELP!My settings app won't load. It just shows up the logo then it automatically closes. Can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YueHuiLi, Aug 16, 2022.

1. YueHuiLi Win User

Why does my Settings app not load?

HELP!My settings app won't load. It just shows up the logo then it automatically closes. Can anyone help me?

:)

YueHuiLi, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 16, 2022
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Why does my Settings app not load? - Similar Threads - Why does Settings

2. Why my settings app is not opening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my settings app is not opening?: I have tried every possible solution. But my settings app is not opening. And for Display Settings I am getting error of " This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or,if one is already installed, create an association...
  3. Why my settings app is not opening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my settings app is not opening?: I have tried every possible solution. But my settings app is not opening. And for Display Settings I am getting error of " This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or,if one is already installed, create an association...
  4. Why does my windows explorer not load properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows explorer not load properly: I have been having the same problem for the last few weeks and I can't find a permanent solution.I will have the situation where windows explorer will stop responding and will try to restart over and over. I will see the desktop icons and my wallpaper. The taskbar will...
  5. Why does my windows explorer not load properly

Why does my windows explorer not load properly: I have been having the same problem for the last few weeks and I can't find a permanent solution.I will have the situation where windows explorer will stop responding and will try to restart over and over. I will see the desktop icons and my wallpaper. The taskbar will...
  6. Why does my windows explorer not load properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does my Settings app not load?

Why does my Settings app not load?: HELP!My settings app won't load. It just shows up the logo then it automatically closes. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-settings-app-not-load/1fc42c08-66d0-44e8-af62-b2d6e049e568
  8. why does my setting not launches?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my setting not launches?: why can't i open my setting in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-setting-not-launches/1b366683-c0b0-41ec-9189-449c991ece6a
  9. Why does the settings app not change language?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the settings app not change language?: Hi, We recently change the language on a Windows 10 laptop from English to Danish. Everything on the PC apers to have change language except for the settings menu. What's even weirder is that some parts of the settings menu is in English like the first page and language...
  10. Why does my computer load then load again windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer load then load again windows 10: Why does my computer load then load again windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-load-then-load-again-windows/66df70b1-74e4-456a-a680-cdc0cdc8bc04