Windows 10: Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

Discus and support Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The whole page format is totally different even looking at my photos after this update. I was in the middle of a Family project for a gift & now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WildBill1Pl, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

The whole page format is totally different even looking at my photos after this update. I was in the middle of a Family project for a gift & now the slow-motion option no longer works on my saved movies. The slow-motion option comes up but does not function. Can I restore the old version that was working really well?* Moved from Community Center

:)

WildBill1Pl, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

1. Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Why does Slow

2. Why does photo editor no longer retain created date and camera specs when a photo is edited?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does photo editor no longer retain created date and camera specs when a photo is edited?: A few months ago, photo editor kept the created date and the camera specs when editing a photo. Now it no longer does.Why did Microsoft change this and can I get the original back?...
  3. After a recent microsoft update why does my photo program no longer download photos from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a recent microsoft update why does my photo program no longer download photos from my...: My new Envy desktop recently installed an update from microsoft. Since installation I can no longer download new photos from my samsung android to the microsoft photo program. In addition, photos that were saved to the photo program beforehand have disappeared since the...
  4. After a recent microsoft update why does my photo program no longer download photos from my...

After a recent microsoft update why does my photo program no longer download photos from my...: My new Envy desktop recently installed an update from microsoft. Since installation I can no longer download new photos from my samsung android to the microsoft photo program. In addition, photos that were saved to the photo program beforehand have disappeared since the...
  5. Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...: The whole page format is totally different even looking at my photos after this update. I was in the middle of a Family project for a gift & now the slow-motion option no longer works on my saved movies. The slow-motion option comes up but does not function. Can I restore the...
  6. Photos slow motion feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos slow motion feature: I can't seem to find it now, and when I opened it last month to slow mo a video, the super slowmo feature on the turtle icon changed! It's not like the super slowmo before! How can I turn it back to the previous photos? I don't like this new update. Please help :( submitted...
  7. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  8. Slow Motion

Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  9. After the most recent update, my Photos program no longer will offer me the option to...

After the most recent update, my Photos program no longer will offer me the option to...: I now have to create a date folder and if I've not downloaded my pictures for that day and have multiple days on the same card, I then have to go into file explorer and move them into other folders that I have to now create for the dates. The program used to do this all...
  10. "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...

"Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...: The "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works in the "original" filter following the latest update (8/26/2019). The vertical line on "Enhance Your Photo" moves left and right but nothing happens to the original jpg. The "Filter Intensity" is...