Windows 10: Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

Discus and support Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The whole page format is totally different even looking at my photos after this update. I was in the middle of a Family project for a gift & now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WildBill1Pl, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

The whole page format is totally different even looking at my photos after this update. I was in the middle of a Family project for a gift & now the slow-motion option no longer works on my saved movies. The slow-motion option comes up but does not function. Can I restore the old version that was working really well?* Moved from Community Center

:)

WildBill1Pl, Nov 2, 2022

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 2, 2022
  3. Nokia 930 Slow Motion and 4K Query

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you want slow motion option in the phone?
    If you want phone with slow motion option, you may want to speak to the store if they can exchange with the one that has. Unfortunately, there is no app that can serve the purpose as slow motion option is internal phone option by the manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 2, 2022
  4. gtp58 Win User

Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

photo editor

Microsoft Photo Editor no longer available as a download. What App do you suggest?

gtp58, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

1. Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Why does Slow

2. Why does photo editor no longer retain created date and camera specs when a photo is edited?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does photo editor no longer retain created date and camera specs when a photo is edited?: A few months ago, photo editor kept the created date and the camera specs when editing a photo. Now it no longer does.Why did Microsoft change this and can I get the original back?...
  3. After a recent microsoft update why does my photo program no longer download photos from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a recent microsoft update why does my photo program no longer download photos from my...: My new Envy desktop recently installed an update from microsoft. Since installation I can no longer download new photos from my samsung android to the microsoft photo program. In addition, photos that were saved to the photo program beforehand have disappeared since the...
  4. After a recent microsoft update why does my photo program no longer download photos from my...

After a recent microsoft update why does my photo program no longer download photos from my...: My new Envy desktop recently installed an update from microsoft. Since installation I can no longer download new photos from my samsung android to the microsoft photo program. In addition, photos that were saved to the photo program beforehand have disappeared since the...
  5. Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...

Why does my Slow Motion option in Photo editor no longer work after a recent Microsoft...: The whole page format is totally different even looking at my photos after this update. I was in the middle of a Family project for a gift & now the slow-motion option no longer works on my saved movies. The slow-motion option comes up but does not function. Can I restore the...
  6. Photos slow motion feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos slow motion feature: I can't seem to find it now, and when I opened it last month to slow mo a video, the super slowmo feature on the turtle icon changed! It's not like the super slowmo before! How can I turn it back to the previous photos? I don't like this new update. Please help :( submitted...
  7. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  8. Slow Motion

Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  9. After the most recent update, my Photos program no longer will offer me the option to...

After the most recent update, my Photos program no longer will offer me the option to...: I now have to create a date folder and if I've not downloaded my pictures for that day and have multiple days on the same card, I then have to go into file explorer and move them into other folders that I have to now create for the dates. The program used to do this all...
  10. "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...

"Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...: The "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works in the "original" filter following the latest update (8/26/2019). The vertical line on "Enhance Your Photo" moves left and right but nothing happens to the original jpg. The "Filter Intensity" is...