Windows 10: Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.

Discus and support Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Just recently my Surfacebook started to get very long boot time when connected to the keyboard 140 seconds according to Task-Manager -> Autostart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilippF., May 21, 2023.

1. PhilippF. Win User

Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.

Hi, Just recently my Surfacebook started to get very long boot time when connected to the keyboard 140 seconds according to Task-Manager -> Autostart -> BIOS TIME. When rebooting or booting from keyboard disconnected the boot time is normal.I checked my C:/ drive and it has still 25 % space left. I also removed some recently installed programs but the problem persists.Whan can I troubleshoot next?Thanks and kind regards.

:)

PhilippF., May 21, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2023
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 21, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.

Keyboard after remote connection

Hi Bijan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you using Wired or Wireless keyboard for pc?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you updated the drivers?
    I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard. - Similar Threads - Why does Surfacebook

2. Gaming Laptop takes over 2 minutes to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Gaming Laptop takes over 2 minutes to boot: Hello! So I have installed a few games on my laptop recently and it seems like it's taking way longer to boot like 2 minutes. I checked to make sure fast boot was enabled which it was and task manager doesn't have anything starting up. I restarted my laptop one day and it...
  3. Gaming Laptop takes over 2 minutes to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Laptop takes over 2 minutes to boot: Hello! So I have installed a few games on my laptop recently and it seems like it's taking way longer to boot like 2 minutes. I checked to make sure fast boot was enabled which it was and task manager doesn't have anything starting up. I restarted my laptop one day and it...
  4. Gaming Laptop takes over 2 minutes to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.

Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.: Hi, Just recently my Surfacebook started to get very long boot time when connected to the keyboard 140 seconds according to Task-Manager -> Autostart -> BIOS TIME. When rebooting or booting from keyboard disconnected the boot time is normal.I checked my C:/ drive and it has...
  6. Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.: Hi, Just recently my Surfacebook started to get very long boot time when connected to the keyboard 140 seconds according to Task-Manager -> Autostart -> BIOS TIME. When rebooting or booting from keyboard disconnected the boot time is normal.I checked my C:/ drive and it has...
  7. Win 10 v1909 Reststart takes over 2 minutes why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 v1909 Reststart takes over 2 minutes why?: Hey All, I just reinstalled Windows 10 v1909 Fresh install on 2 - 970Evo M.2 drives in Raid 0. When I goto restart the PC and fast restart is off but that is not the issue, the restart takes over 2 minutes. Now this same PC on the same version of win 10 before I reinstalled...
  8. windows system Booting up takes 2 minutes. why?

windows system Booting up takes 2 minutes. why?: after switching the laptop it takes 2 to 3 minutes time to boot up and also it takes some 2 minutes to settled .why it happens..... its create waste my time....
  9. Why does it take over 2 minutes to Clear History in Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does it take over 2 minutes to Clear History in Microsoft Edge?: Why does it take over 2 minutes to Clear History in Microsoft Edge? Microsoft Edge takes over 2 minutes to Clear History even if you cleared the history minutes ago and did not do any additional browsing. Microsoft Edge remains running in the background after closing all...
  10. Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes)

Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes): Hello, i want to ask about my laptop that run on windows 10 home, version 1803. I just bought this new laptop, at first it was fine, but after about a week it started to have problem that it takes time too long than normal when it is restarted or booted. I have tried multiple...