Windows 10: Why does my taskbar overlap

Discus and support Why does my taskbar overlap in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason, when I move an icon on my taskbar, the icons conjoin and they look like this do you know why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leo Benitez, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Why does my taskbar overlap

For some reason, when I move an icon on my taskbar, the icons conjoin and they look like this do you know why?

:)

Leo Benitez, Oct 1, 2022
  2. knickii Win User

Taskbar overlaps application in fullscreen mode

- My taskbar overlaps application, see image below
    Why does my taskbar overlap cbafcd10-b34c-4fbb-a2d9-7a5f8f03611d.png

- please do no suggest auto hide as suggestion, as it will still appear when I hover to bottom of application

knickii, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Win10Newb Win User
    Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar

I just noticed that this "overlap" happens only when Chrome is maximized.

Chrome is not maximized. everything is normal.

Why does my taskbar overlap [​IMG]

Chrome is maximized and the overlap or this gap happens. *Confused

Why does my taskbar overlap [​IMG]

it seems like chrome doesnt SNAP on the edge of the screen.

Win10Newb, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Why does my taskbar overlap

Please help overlapping icons in my taskbar

Hi, I am really liking the recent update of windows however, i'm having an issue with the icon overlapping ing my task bar. one app is overlaping the wifi icon in the taskbar. I need help with this.

ShawnHammond2, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Why does my taskbar overlap

1. Why does my taskbar overlap - Similar Threads - Why does taskbar

2. Taskbar icons overlapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons overlapping: Hi so this bug normally happens when I close or open a new window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-overlapping/635565eb-b0c1-4a56-9bb5-384d0588c921
  3. Taskbar icons overlapping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons overlapping: Hi so this bug normally happens when I close or open a new window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-overlapping/635565eb-b0c1-4a56-9bb5-384d0588c921
  4. why are my taskbar icons overlapping and not showing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are my taskbar icons overlapping and not showing windows 11: i have 3 things pinned to my taskbar and only 2 show and they're overlapping each other, the third one can't be seen. when i scroll over the apps they straighten out and go into place...
  5. why are my taskbar icons overlapping and not showing windows 11

why are my taskbar icons overlapping and not showing windows 11: i have 3 things pinned to my taskbar and only 2 show and they're overlapping each other, the third one can't be seen. when i scroll over the apps they straighten out and go into place...
  6. Taskbar overlap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar overlap: Hello everyone The taskbar in my laptop overlaps Windows. I could not even minimize it even after unlocking the taskbar. Does anyone have a solution to this issue ? Screenshot attached below...
  7. Taskbar overlap

Taskbar overlap: Hello everyone The taskbar in my laptop overlaps Windows. I could not even minimize it even after unlocking the taskbar. Does anyone have a solution to this issue ? Screenshot attached below...
  8. Why does my taskbar overlap

Why does my taskbar overlap: For some reason, when I move an icon on my taskbar, the icons conjoin and they look like this do you know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-taskbar-overlap/01495138-976b-434b-b887-a7050c41a10e
  9. Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus: In some programs, I have to select options from a dropdown menu. However, the taskbar overlaps the last options, and I can't select them. Can someone help solve this issue?...
  10. Some apps overlapping taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Some apps overlapping taskbar: I am running WIn10 home. I am not sure if this question belongs in this forum or the VB6 forum. When I am in the VB6 IDE thee form is displaying just fine. I can move it near the top of the scree. I can move it near the bottom and, as expected, if I move it too low the...