Windows 10: Why does my text look like this?

Discus and support Why does my text look like this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] I just booted my PC this morning and for some reason my text looks like this. It looks really jagged and as if it's written in pen and mushed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AsianBurger96, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Why does my text look like this?

/u/AsianBurger96, Jul 18, 2020

2. Why does my GTA V look like this?

why does my gta V look like this?

Why does my text look like this? [​IMG]

i installed SweeFX and the game looks like this now.
    BUT the game did this before i installed SweetFX but way less frequently, now its every boot.
    the game is running 40+ fps but it looks like that.
    the real question is what causes this?

xdarkmario, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Why does all of my folder icons look like this?

Hi,

It is possible that your folder icons have two blue arrows pointing towards each other because the NTFS compression is enabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to disable NTFS compression:

• Right-click the folder you're referring to and select Properties.
    • Under General tab, select Advance button.
    • Under Compress or Encrypt attribute, disable Compress contents to save disk space.

Why does my text look like this? 26affdf1-72c6-4477-9013-2fd3dc999ea8.png

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Why does my text look like this?

Why does my GTA V look like this?

Drivers usually. Are you running any MODs?

SmartEyeball, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Why does my text look like this?

1. Why does my text look like this? - Similar Threads - Why does text

2. Why does my homescreen look like this??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my homescreen look like this??: I was just using the auto clicker to play some games and i left to get some water but the mouse got bumped and it clicked something on the screen i don't know what is clicked but it made my home screen look really weird...
  3. Why does my homescreen look like this??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my homescreen look like this??: I was just using the auto clicker to play some games and i left to get some water but the mouse got bumped and it clicked something on the screen i don't know what is clicked but it made my home screen look really weird...
  4. Why does my toolbar look like this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my toolbar look like this?: I am also having this problem with Word and Adobe too where the tabs on top become blacked out or they jumble up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-toolbar-look-like-this/2bab8d3b-9c77-4fde-a732-337a50c24b01
  5. Why does my toolbar look like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my toolbar look like this?: I am also having this problem with Word and Adobe too where the tabs on top become blacked out or they jumble up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-toolbar-look-like-this/2bab8d3b-9c77-4fde-a732-337a50c24b01
  6. Why Does My Font Look Like This?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Does My Font Look Like This?: For some reason, my font looks like this.It happens on a variety of sites, and I don't know why. It happens in both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Has anybody else experienced this problem, and if so, what was your fix?...
  7. Why does it look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/
  8. Why does my font look like this

Why does my font look like this: [ATTACH] Please help this is really irritating submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Author3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuwj91/why_does_my_font_look_like_this/
  9. Why does my screen look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my screen look like this?: [IMG][IMG]My screen looks like this, my background is whitted out. I cant click the windows start on bottom left. Nothing happens. I can do it from top left and thats what shows up. I just want it to go back to the way it was. Where you click bottom left and all the programs...
  10. Why does my applications look like this?

Why does my applications look like this?: [ATTACH] I think this happened when i started using onedrive but i'm not sure if that's the problem. submitted by /u/datuniquename69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izu006/why_does_my_applications_look_like_this/