Windows 10: Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock

Discus and support Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock, then the power button flashes and I cant turn it on until it stops. It does this about every 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rob Leys, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Rob Leys Win User

Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock

Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock, then the power button flashes and I cant turn it on until it stops. It does this about every 30 minutes.

:)

Rob Leys, Mar 16, 2023

2. Windows 10 thinkpad freezing

Hello, my Lenovo ThinkPad keeps freezing randomly.

Specs:

Cpu: i5 gen. 10

Ram: 16gb

IspasCiprian1, Mar 16, 2023
  3. When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2

When will Microsoft Store stock Thinkpad P1 Gen 2

CopywriterLP, Mar 16, 2023
  4. Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock

Computer Randomly locks up

Ok, so my dads pc (its in sp) completely randomly locks up.

Im not sure what the deal is.

it was working fine, i swapped boards and it game me a memory error but no big deal, fixed that. now, it locks up a few times a day, whether it is in the bios, or post screen, windows, trying to format windows ect.

Im not sure what to do! if its the board i'll rma it and give him "back" the P45 but if its ram or hdd idk...

what do you suggest?

freaksavior, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock

1. Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock - Similar Threads - Why does Thinkpad

2. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  3. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  4. Brand New Lenovo Thinkpad Z16 Gen 1 Keeps Randomly Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Lenovo Thinkpad Z16 Gen 1 Keeps Randomly Restarting: When I turned on the computer I only get a couple seconds or minutesof I'm lucky before it restarts again. It took me hours just to make an account on the computer because it kept freezing then shutting down and restarting again. Did this happen to anyone else who got this...
  5. Brand New Lenovo Thinkpad Z16 Gen 1 Keeps Randomly Restarting

Brand New Lenovo Thinkpad Z16 Gen 1 Keeps Randomly Restarting: When I turned on the computer I only get a couple seconds or minutesof I'm lucky before it restarts again. It took me hours just to make an account on the computer because it kept freezing then shutting down and restarting again. Did this happen to anyone else who got this...
  6. Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock: Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock, then the power button flashes and I cant turn it on until it stops. It does this about every 30 minutes....
  7. Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock

Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock: Why does my Thinkpad Gen 1 go to 0% randomly and lock, then the power button flashes and I cant turn it on until it stops. It does this about every 30 minutes....
  8. Why does my laptop go black randomly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my laptop go black randomly?: Why does my laptop go black randomly??? I have a HP Omen 15. It really does happened randomly, when I'm done gaming for the day it goes black in a game. And my game ends up crashing. And sometimes it says windows graphic driver needs to update. I'm not sure what that means....
  9. Why does my Win10 display always go into lock screen after 1-2 mins?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my Win10 display always go into lock screen after 1-2 mins?: I have tried all setting modes. Changed to 5 mins, 10, mins, and even tried never. also did the change reg suggestion. many reboots, and changes, my laptop still goes to lock screen after 1-2 minutes. Please help!...
  10. My computer will randomly go to the lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer will randomly go to the lock screen: When I am using my computer, the screen will go black and then go to the lock screen, just like if I had locked it using the start menu. It happens even If I'm actively using my computer. All my power settings are set so that when my laptop is on the "hp recommended" power...