Windows 10: Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?

Discus and support Why does my time keep running when i lock the account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Whenever i lock while i still have time, when i come back im out of time, so it must be using my time even when the account isn't active, How do i fix... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PolarisGiant, May 6, 2023.

1. Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?

Whenever i lock while i still have time, when i come back im out of time, so it must be using my time even when the account isn't active, How do i fix this?, because it is incredibly annoying and really degrades my experience.

:)

PolarisGiant, May 6, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 6, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 6, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, May 6, 2023
Thema:

Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?

1. Why does my time keep running when i lock the account? - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Why does my taskbar lock when I play games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my taskbar lock when I play games?: Whenever I play a game and want to alt tab or go on a different app its locked I dont know any of way to describe it than that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-taskbar-lock-when-i-play-games/b817ba89-77cd-4e9c-9004-f9855b9a5cb8
  3. Why does my taskbar lock when I play games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my taskbar lock when I play games?: Whenever I play a game and want to alt tab or go on a different app its locked I dont know any of way to describe it than that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-taskbar-lock-when-i-play-games/b817ba89-77cd-4e9c-9004-f9855b9a5cb8
  4. Why was my account locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was my account locked?: My account was locked supposedly because of a violation of the terms of service. I unlocked it by following the instructions but I want to know why it was locked in the first place? How can I get that information?...
  5. Why was my account locked?

Why was my account locked?: My account was locked supposedly because of a violation of the terms of service. I unlocked it by following the instructions but I want to know why it was locked in the first place? How can I get that information?...
  6. Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?: Whenever i lock while i still have time, when i come back im out of time, so it must be using my time even when the account isn't active, How do i fix this?, because it is incredibly annoying and really degrades my experience....
  7. Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?

Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?: Whenever i lock while i still have time, when i come back im out of time, so it must be using my time even when the account isn't active, How do i fix this?, because it is incredibly annoying and really degrades my experience....
  8. Why does the Microsoft Account keep popping up when I start my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does the Microsoft Account keep popping up when I start my computer?: i just installed windows 10 Home Single Language according to winver and when i start my pc there's always Microsoft Account Login Page popping up. pls help me to get rid of it...
  9. Why does my account keep getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does my account keep getting hacked: My account keeps getting hacked and as soon as I call them a fraud my account somehow gets released and I can sign in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-account-keep-getting-hacked/49e7f399-91b8-4aa0-b489-1db4ab1e4bb5
  10. Why does the EDGE keep locking up?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does the EDGE keep locking up?: It's broken fix it. I have cleared bowser data and still have the same problem. face book, google map, any web page with adds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-edge-keep-locking-up/3de2b8fe-98a2-459a-acbd-9f57c11f35c4