Windows 10: Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger?

Discus and support Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I haven't had this issue for a while and don't know what's wrong. When I plug in my laptop while watching any type of video it zooms in somewhere and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ImmortalFox, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger?

I haven't had this issue for a while and don't know what's wrong. When I plug in my laptop while watching any type of video it zooms in somewhere and turns black and white. I don't always have my laptop charged, and when its dying i'm watching videos. if anyone knows whats happening, please reply. I'd really like to know how to solve this.

:)

ImmortalFox, Feb 25, 2019

2. All forms of video turn black and white whenever I plug in my laptop's charger

I bought a new HP Notebook laptop a few months ago, but as of a few weeks ago I've been noticing a problem with videos. Whenever I plug the charger into my laptop, all videos turn almost completely black and white. The moment I unplug the charger, the
    videos return to full color, it only ever turns black and white when it is plugged in and charging. My computer is up to date, and all my drivers are up to date. This problem happens with ALL video players on my computer, even videos being played through a
    browser.

ShaunaeBegay, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron and I've had it for a few years and just today when I plugged my laptop in the videos automatically turned black and white or sometimes I could still see a bit of color in them but hardly. I made sure the device was completely
    updated but I still had the problem occurring, help?

AnnaSchnell, Feb 25, 2019
  4. lau_21 Win User

Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger?

Mp4 videos and GIFs are displayed only in the colours black,white and green

It is very strange.At first the mp4 data I opened and played was black and White.Then after skipping a part of the mp4 Play time it was colourfull again.After zooming out of the Video it was black and White again and then when zooming in,in colour for a
    few seconds again after then turning black and White.

Edit:I am not sure if it has any relevance but the black and White Videos happened a few days after I bought a Notebook cooler for my Notebook I am using.The cooler works with a usb plug and is put underneath the notebook

lau_21, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger?

1. Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger? - Similar Threads - Why does video

2. Why does my laptop keep crashing when i plug in the charger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop keep crashing when i plug in the charger?: Why does my laptop keep crashing when i plug in the charger, sometimes it restarts and most of the time i get a BSOD Page Fault in nonpaged area, system service exception...
  3. Why does my laptop keep crashing when i plug in the charger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop keep crashing when i plug in the charger?: Why does my laptop keep crashing when i plug in the charger, sometimes it restarts and most of the time i get a BSOD Page Fault in nonpaged area, system service exception...
  4. Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...: I just got my ram upgraded. And just after that my laptop isn’t starting until i plug in my charger and when i start it after plugging in when i plug out it says locking and shuts down immediately after that...
  5. Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...

Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...: I just got my ram upgraded. And just after that my laptop isn’t starting until i plug in my charger and when i start it after plugging in when i plug out it says locking and shuts down immediately after that...
  6. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger: Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am plug and unplug my charger, it's new laptop, just been using it for 1 week, all driver were updated, bios also updated, been...
  7. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger: Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am plug and unplug my charger, it's new laptop, just been using it for 1 week, all driver were updated, bios also updated, been...
  8. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...: So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make...
  9. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...
  10. Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron and I've had it for a few years and just today when I plugged my laptop in the videos automatically turned black and white or sometimes I could still see a bit of color in them but hardly. I made sure the device was completely updated but I still...