Windows 10: why does my wallpaper keepon changing to a picture which i have never downloaded

Discus and support why does my wallpaper keepon changing to a picture which i have never downloaded in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi,for past few months my laptop background pic changes automatically to this pic below and im not able to find this pic anywhere in my libraries and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by akshanil, Sep 14, 2021.

1. akshanil Win User

why does my wallpaper keepon changing to a picture which i have never downloaded

hi,for past few months my laptop background pic changes automatically to this pic below and im not able to find this pic anywhere in my libraries and files , i tried doing some scans but it says its clean according to my memory i have never downloaded this pic i went online to check whats wrong but couldnt find anything hope someone can help me here . plus i tried the background>pictureb mode but still doesnt change anything i use a [lenovo g50-80]

:)

akshanil, Sep 14, 2021

2. Change wallpaper picture

I want to change my wallpaper picture

KennethThone, Sep 14, 2021
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 14, 2021
  4. why does my wallpaper keepon changing to a picture which i have never downloaded

Change wallpaper picture

Yes I would like to change my wallpaper picture.

JohnDeCremer, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

why does my wallpaper keepon changing to a picture which i have never downloaded

1. why does my wallpaper keepon changing to a picture which i have never downloaded - Similar Threads - why does wallpaper

2. Why does my Wallpaper keeps changing to a specific picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Wallpaper keeps changing to a specific picture?: I love to change my wallpaper now and then just to keep everything fresh, but something strange happened when I set this blue astronomy picture as a wallpaper. when I changed it as usual to the sunset/landscape picture as in the screenshot or any picture it keeps changing...
  3. Why does my Wallpaper keeps changing to a specific picture?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Wallpaper keeps changing to a specific picture?: I love to change my wallpaper now and then just to keep everything fresh, but something strange happened when I set this blue astronomy picture as a wallpaper. when I changed it as usual to the sunset/landscape picture as in the screenshot or any picture it keeps changing...
  4. Why does my wallpaper keep changing?

Why does my wallpaper keep changing?: I updated my computer the other day, and now my wallpaper keeps changing? It's not on slideshow, and it's not on Windows spotlight either. I updated it because the computer itself wasn't working very well- I draw on it using a tablet and it wasn't recognising the tablet. I...
  5. Why does my wallpaper keep changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wallpaper keep changing?: I updated my computer the other day, and now my wallpaper keeps changing? It's not on slideshow, and it's not on Windows spotlight either. I updated it because the computer itself wasn't working very well- I draw on it using a tablet and it wasn't recognising the tablet. I...
  6. Why Does My Lock Screen Wallpaper Does Not Change Even When I Switched To Pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why Does My Lock Screen Wallpaper Does Not Change Even When I Switched To Pictures: My Lock Screen Wallpaper Was The Mountain With Lake And I Wanted To Change It, I Switched The Background Option From "Spotlight" To Picture And Selected My Picture, When I Signed Out Or Restart, The Lock Screen Picture Was Still The Mountain With Lake, And The Picture Only...
  7. Why Does My Lock Screen Wallpaper Does Not Change Even When I Switched To Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does My Lock Screen Wallpaper Does Not Change Even When I Switched To Pictures: My Lock Screen Wallpaper Was The Mountain With Lake And I Wanted To Change It, I Switched The Background Option From "Spotlight" To Picture And Selected My Picture, When I Signed Out Or Restart, The Lock Screen Picture Was Still The Mountain With Lake, And The Picture Only...
  8. Why Does My Lock Screen Wallpaper Does Not Change Even When I Switched To Pictures

9. Why does my wallpaper change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my wallpaper change?: This is by no means a critical issue. It's a scratch my head type issue. My wife and I recently replaced our fleet of computers with newer equipment. I got a tower, she got a laptop call it laptop A She had been working on an old laptop call it laptop B. I configured my...
  10. Why did my wallpaper picture change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my wallpaper picture change?: My wife and I both have Windows 10 Accounts. I access my account on my desktop. She accesses her account on her laptop. This morning when I left I had my American Flag wallpaper on my desktop. I left the computer (did not log off) and came back at 12:30 to find a picture of...