Windows 10: Why does my webcam have a dark and blue tint?

Discus and support Why does my webcam have a dark and blue tint? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how do I fix this? submitted by /u/BaggedMilk16 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BaggedMilk16, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Why does my webcam have a dark and blue tint?

/u/BaggedMilk16, Aug 20, 2020
  2. RDX
    rdx Win User

Blue tint on monitor

My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).

I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website.

3. blue tint screen

I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen

s.benhayoune, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Burazz69 Win User

Why does my webcam have a dark and blue tint?

Burazz69, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Why does my webcam have a dark and blue tint?

1. Why does my webcam have a dark and blue tint? - Similar Threads - Why does webcam

2. Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?: I just updated to Win11 recently. I scheduled Night Light to come on, but it was too dark and too much red. I turned it off, and it's still not right. I've gone through everything I can think of in Personalization and Display. It looks like there is a filter permanently over...
  3. Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?: I just updated to Win11 recently. I scheduled Night Light to come on, but it was too dark and too much red. I turned it off, and it's still not right. I've gone through everything I can think of in Personalization and Display. It looks like there is a filter permanently over...
  4. Webcam Dark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Dark: This Gateway GWTN141-1 laptops webcam is dark I tried adjusting the brightness but has only improved slightly. There seems to be no other driver than the Microsoft installed driver. That may or may not be what the problem is but if anybody knows if this is a problem with or...
  5. Webcam Dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam Dark: This Gateway GWTN141-1 laptops webcam is dark I tried adjusting the brightness but has only improved slightly. There seems to be no other driver than the Microsoft installed driver. That may or may not be what the problem is but if anybody knows if this is a problem with or...
  6. Webcam Dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. blue tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tint: ive got s blue tint on my monitor, my xbox doesnt have it but my pc does, how do i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint/4e52b5b9-aad3-4549-bccc-5c1fbb342d54
  8. Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint?: I'm not sure if this was released with an update or not but it's terrible. Does anyone know the fix? I like to see my desktop instead of seeing it with some cloudy effect thing over it.[ATTACH]...
  9. Blue Tint on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Tint on Screen: Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty...
  10. Blue tint on monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue tint on monitor: My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached). I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website. 128954