Windows 10: Why does my Windows 10 Account Privacy repeatedly show XBox Game Bar Activity when I have...

Discus and support Why does my Windows 10 Account Privacy repeatedly show XBox Game Bar Activity when I have... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Experts Can you please tell me why my Windows 10 Account Privacy repeatedly shows XBox Game Bar Activity when I have never used it? And also... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zleo99, Dec 4, 2020.

1. zleo99 Win User

Why does my Windows 10 Account Privacy repeatedly show XBox Game Bar Activity when I have...

Hi Experts

Can you please tell me why my Windows 10 Account Privacy repeatedly shows XBox Game Bar Activity when I have never used it? And also OneDrive.

:)

zleo99, Dec 4, 2020

2. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Hao99 Win User

Why does my Windows 10 Account Privacy repeatedly show XBox Game Bar Activity when I have...

Microphone not working with Xbox game bar

My son is trying to record his playing on roblox using Xbox game bar. He is using a laptop on windows 10.

It was working fine a few days ago. Now he is having problems with the microphone. When he brings up the xbox game bar, (windows G), the menu says that the microphone is not working because of privacy settings.

When I go to the privacy settings for microphone, I gave permission to use the microphone for all the listed apps. But xbox game bar is not one of the listed apps. I also tried "reset" on the xbox game bar which did not help.

How can I give permission to the xbox game bar to access the microphone?

Microphone itself is working. I can use it on Cortana.

Thanks

HW

Hao99, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does my Windows 10 Account Privacy repeatedly show XBox Game Bar Activity when I have... - Similar Threads - Why does Account

2. Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.: When I press Windows + G, there is quite literally ZERO widget for Xbox Social. None. At all. I have tried updating Xbox Game Bar from the microsoft store, I've restarted the game bar, I have searched the internet until I lost my mind, I checked the widget store, it is NOT...
  3. Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.: When I press Windows + G, there is quite literally ZERO widget for Xbox Social. None. At all. I have tried updating Xbox Game Bar from the microsoft store, I've restarted the game bar, I have searched the internet until I lost my mind, I checked the widget store, it is NOT...
  4. why does xbox game bar bring up bsod when trying to load it on a game

why does xbox game bar bring up bsod when trying to load it on a game: when i try to load xbox game bar to take a capture when i'm on a game ex. gta v my pc crash and bring me to bsod. error code being amdacpbus.sys. it does not happen every time. but it should not be happening at all. what should i do to fix?...
  5. Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp: I am using windows 11 and recently xbox gamebar randomly opens when I am doing pvp for no reason. I am not any where near the G key or the Windows key. I will be fighting someong in "Sea of theives" and then the game bar opens and I cant close it and some how I can still move...
  6. Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp

Why does xbox game bar open when doing pvp: I am using windows 11 and recently xbox gamebar randomly opens when I am doing pvp for no reason. I am not any where near the G key or the Windows key. I will be fighting someong in "Sea of theives" and then the game bar opens and I cant close it and some how I can still move...
  7. Why does my mic sound horrible on Xbox Game Bar for Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mic sound horrible on Xbox Game Bar for Windows?: Hello,I've been experiencing technical difficulties with the Xbox Game Bar. I've noticed that the Mic quality is dreadful on Game Bar when I am talking to fellow people in a party, as in Discord, I do not have this problem. I know it's not my Mic, and it's just Game Bar. Is...
  8. Why does my mic sound horrible on Xbox Game Bar for Windows?

Why does my mic sound horrible on Xbox Game Bar for Windows?: Hello,I've been experiencing technical difficulties with the Xbox Game Bar. I've noticed that the Mic quality is dreadful on Game Bar when I am talking to fellow people in a party, as in Discord, I do not have this problem. I know it's not my Mic, and it's just Game Bar. Is...
  9. Having troubles with my xbox game bar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having troubles with my xbox game bar: Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can't uninstall it and I can't open it....
  10. My Xbox game bar only shows this on windows 10, and does not show the overlay menu, social...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Xbox game bar only shows this on windows 10, and does not show the overlay menu, social...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jordiepw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8c5lw/my_xbox_game_bar_only_shows_this_on_windows_10/