Windows 10: why does my windows 10 computer refuse to recognise my microsoft password to allow me...

Discus and support why does my windows 10 computer refuse to recognise my microsoft password to allow me... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows 10 newer computer just shut me out of getting on my computer. It will not recognize my Microsoft password to allow access to computer.Was on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by danielmartin_767, Mar 8, 2019.

1. why does my windows 10 computer refuse to recognise my microsoft password to allow me...

My windows 10 newer computer just shut me out of getting on my computer. It will not recognize my Microsoft password to allow access to computer.Was on FB and video was flickering very fast, and froze the page and also froze any further functions. Could not x off any pages,..control/alt/delete would not work,..only option was to shut down manually. when I turned it back on,..my password was not accepted and now I can't get into the computer at all,..it just keeps telling me ,..wrong password,..try again. I am using my old computer to do this,..not windows 10

:)

danielmartin_767, Mar 8, 2019
  2. FREDDEL Win User

Computer refuses signon with unknown password

Our computer has mysteriously acquired an unknown password and refuses any signon. We have purposely omitted any signon password (hit return at prompt) because our computers are secure. So the spontaneous injection of a password is problematical. We have tried most recently internally used passwords for applications (starting with the most recent) but nothing works. Short of calling Microsoft does anyone have a suggestion?

We have not originated an account with MS or created any hierarchy of accounts. One user and one signon in an isolated environment.

FREDDEL, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 8, 2019
  4. why does my windows 10 computer refuse to recognise my microsoft password to allow me...

Microsoft does not recognise my password

Some time ago Microsoft refused to recognise my password though I know it was OK. Luckily I can open my computer using my PIN but I'm worried that M'soft might suddenly not recognise that either so I set about resetting my password using https://account.live.com.
    Three times I have been through the procedure, first filling in the missing bits of my email address, then using the code which arrives at that address and finally putting in the new chosen password, twice - and finally getting another email saying my password
    has been reset. Turn off computer, turn it on again - and the new password is not recognised! I try it again over 3 or 4 days but no success. I am using Windows 10. Help!

SusanMartineau1, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

why does my windows 10 computer refuse to recognise my microsoft password to allow me...

1. why does my windows 10 computer refuse to recognise my microsoft password to allow me... - Similar Threads - why does computer

2. Why does my computer refuse to install updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer refuse to install updates?: My laptop is unable to install new updates and my apps can't update via Microsoft Store either. I've tried restarting my computer several times and making sure Windows Update is running, but it doesn't work. What could be the problem?...
  3. Why does my computer refuse to install updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer refuse to install updates?: My laptop is unable to install new updates and my apps can't update via Microsoft Store either. I've tried restarting my computer several times and making sure Windows Update is running, but it doesn't work. What could be the problem?...
  4. Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?: Signing into my first new computer in a while and microsoft asks for my Email, ok I can provide that, then my password, sure got that too, then it asks me for my account password which is somehow different than my normal password? Where am I supposed to find that information...
  5. Why does Microsoft keep on forcing me to change my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does Microsoft keep on forcing me to change my password: This will only lead to one thing: That I and many others are forced to write down our password on stickers that we put around like everywhere, meaning that it will be very easy to get to them. And that for certain will not make systems more safe....
  6. Why does Microsoft keep making me change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Microsoft keep making me change my password: I'm on windows 10 and i just updated and now it wants me change my password again. Let me keep my old password or let me use old passwords so I can just rotate between two of them....
  7. My PC does not recognise me

My PC does not recognise me: I lost my internet connection but with my provider's help it is now back. But my PC does not recognise me. I get a message saying 'The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. I'm writing this through my wife's profile. * Moved from Teams *...
  8. My computer is not recognising me as the administrator.

My computer is not recognising me as the administrator.: It says I am until I want to download something then it says I don't have administration rights. what can I do to change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-not-recognising-me-as-the/0e61493f-c7a3-4ce3-af9f-7e29b1d14335"
  9. Microsoft does not recognise my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft does not recognise my password: Some time ago Microsoft refused to recognise my password though I know it was OK. Luckily I can open my computer using my PIN but I'm worried that M'soft might suddenly not recognise that either so I set about resetting my password using https://account.live.com. Three...
  10. Windows Does Not Recognise My Microsoft Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Does Not Recognise My Microsoft Password: I recently used the "refresh" facility on my HP Pavilion Laptop. On start-up, sign in, I received a message stating that my password was not recognised. I have reset my password five times (through the Microsoft live site) but on each occasion when then attempting to sign in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what might make a computer refuse password

2. hp support does not allow me to use usb

3. why does my windows 10 refuse to start?