Windows 10: Why does my Windows 10 feels slow?

Discus and support Why does my Windows 10 feels slow? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does my Windows 10 Home N feels slow even though I'm meeting all the minimum requirements? From this Microsoft website I can see what I met,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iIfireIi, Jul 28, 2021.

1. iIfireIi Win User

Why does my Windows 10 feels slow?

Why does my Windows 10 Home N feels slow even though I'm meeting all the minimum requirements? From this Microsoft website I can see what I met, Processor: 1 gigahertz GHz or faster processor or SoC - I have Intel Core 2 Duo with 1.9 GHz.RAM: 1 gigabyte GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit - I have 4 GB RAM installed.Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS - 500 GBGraphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver - Feature support for 9.1 and I have WDDM 1.0Display: 800 x 600 - Met.Meanwhile, when I get to compare 10 to 8.1 I can see

:)

iIfireIi, Jul 28, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Why does my Windows 10 feels slow? - Similar Threads - Why does feels

2. Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow?: Hi, I've lately updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I just feel the Windows Explorer from the latest kind of slow compared to the previous OS versions. I've tried some win10 version from 10240 to 19045 and they all have the same issue. It seems that when browsing folder...
  3. Why does my computer download so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer download so slow?: My computer has been downloading games at such slow speed and sometimes it would pause and then resume. I look at task manager and the read/write speeds are lower than usual. Its not my ethernet cable because I dealt with this situation before by formatting my drives. I've...
  4. why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?: I was happy with the security of MY computer, but now I'm spending hours trying to reverse security measures I don't want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-feel-obligated-to-fix-what-is-not/342a6574-a8a7-44e1-9607-d7b32c568c39
  5. why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?: I was happy with the security of MY computer, but now I'm spending hours trying to reverse security measures I don't want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-feel-obligated-to-fix-what-is-not/342a6574-a8a7-44e1-9607-d7b32c568c39
  6. why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?

7. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED: I have a few problems so ill list them here most people ask there methods wont work, ever since i came back to using my pc its felt slow i reinstalled my graphics card and it helped but its not fixed, Everytime i open a app like e.g steam or csgo my game feels slow and...
  8. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED: I have a few problems so ill list them here most people ask there methods wont work, ever since i came back to using my pc its felt slow i reinstalled my graphics card and it helped but its not fixed, Everytime i open a app like e.g steam or csgo my game feels slow and...
  9. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why does my windows 10 laptop run slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my windows 10 laptop run slow?: Why does my windows 10 laptop run slow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-windows-10-laptop-run-slow/134234a0-7089-44e7-ad5f-c4beaa2a9612