Windows 10: WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT???

Discus and support WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WINDOWS I WAS ABOUT TO ASK YOU WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT WHAT CAN I DO SO IT COULD STOP FREEZES PLEASE HELP ME AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MYNAMEISJEFFJEFF, Feb 16, 2019.

1. WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT???

WINDOWS I WAS ABOUT TO ASK YOU WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT WHAT CAN I DO SO IT COULD STOP FREEZES PLEASE HELP ME AND THANKS A LOT

:)

MYNAMEISJEFFJEFF, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT???

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT???

1. WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT??? - Similar Threads - WHY DOES FREEZES

2. Windows 10 freez everytime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freez everytime: Hello. I have a big problem with my hp laptop.I don't know what is the problem exactly, but hardware seems to work properly. All drivers and windows are up-to-date. 22H2.What is the problem? my laptop won't start properly.it will boot if after power on i press F10bios...
  3. Windows 10 freez everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freez everytime: Hello. I have a big problem with my hp laptop.I don't know what is the problem exactly, but hardware seems to work properly. All drivers and windows are up-to-date. 22H2.What is the problem? my laptop won't start properly.it will boot if after power on i press F10bios...
  4. Windows 10 freez everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does my windows 10 laptop updated freeze for a very long time when I try to click or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows 10 laptop updated freeze for a very long time when I try to click or...: My laptop just freezes when I try to point the cursor on the same PDF file that keeps making my screen not respond. It had happened on another PDF file....
  6. Why does my windows 10 laptop updated freeze for a very long time when I try to click or...

Why does my windows 10 laptop updated freeze for a very long time when I try to click or...: My laptop just freezes when I try to point the cursor on the same PDF file that keeps making my screen not respond. It had happened on another PDF file....
  7. Why does my windows 10 laptop updated freeze for a very long time when I try to click or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  9. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  10. Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use?: The only way the Bluetooth LE mouse wakes up is after I log in with my password. Also after I wake the computer from sleep by tapping a keyboard key. Sometimes the mouse unfreezes when I touch the Surface Pro 4 screen. It's a real annoyance. I changed the batteries recently....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my library freeze everytime i click on it

2. why my screen freezes everytime

3. why is my laptop freezing everytime i try to update my drivers

4. windows 10 freeze every time