Windows 10: Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

Discus and support Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on loud beeps then goes to black screen then Root how to stop from happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharmaineAaron, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on loud beeps then goes to black screen then Root how to stop from happening?

:)

CharmaineAaron, Jan 13, 2022

2. Computer beeping

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now I find that after sitting for a while, my computer seems to lock up - the screen is black and will not come on, and the computer itself is beeping... Any suggestions as to what may be causing this????

hjleininger, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

black screen with cursor

We would like to know more about your concern. Have you checked if you update your Windows 10 already? If not, we recommend to update your Windows 10 computer to see if it will make a progress and eliminate issues with it. Sleep mode settings could also
    be a possible root cause since you said that it turns into black screen after leaving the computer open. Please try to check the screen settings by performing the following steps:

• On your Computer, open Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • Go to Power & Sleep.
    • Under Screen, set it to Never.

We suggest to perform this to other device you are having the same problem so that we could check if this will make the fix.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

1. Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root? - Similar Threads - Why does turn

2. why my screen goes black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my screen goes black?: My screen goes black and I get a message that there is no signalEvent viewer error: dwFaulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, time stamp: 0x8783b131Faulting module name: dwmcore.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0xd200a55aException code:...
  3. why my screen goes black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my screen goes black?: My screen goes black and I get a message that there is no signalEvent viewer error: dwFaulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, time stamp: 0x8783b131Faulting module name: dwmcore.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0xd200a55aException code:...
  4. Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?: Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on loud beeps then goes to black screen then Root how to stop from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-windows-10-when-i-turn-computer-on/3a490672-cfb8-4dab-b18e-7a73a26928d8
  5. Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?: Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on loud beeps then goes to black screen then Root how to stop from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-windows-10-when-i-turn-computer-on/3a490672-cfb8-4dab-b18e-7a73a26928d8
  6. Why does my computer screen not turn on when I disconnect HDMI?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Why does my computer screen not turn on when I disconnect HDMI?: I'm trying to find out why my laptop screen doesn't turn on after I disconnect HDMI that was set in "second screen only" mode. I have a Hewlett Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. If someone could inform me on how to resolve this issue that...
  7. When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my...: I have this problem where I start my pc but when am at login it goes black and for sometime it takes to my desktop but nothing appear my taskbar appear but when i try to move my mouse Vanishes nothing happens i tried windows+l but my screen goes black can someone help me....
  8. windows 10 1903 goes to black screen when screen goes to sleep - laptop - does not recover

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1903 goes to black screen when screen goes to sleep - laptop - does not recover: I start and go into windows 10 normally, things are working at the desk top. since it is a laptop after a time period is goes to s black sleeping screen. at first it was waking up from that with out a issue, now as of today it is getting stuck at that screen. control, alt...
  9. Screen goes black when charging... Why ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes black when charging... Why ?: When I plug my charger in while using the laptop my screen goes black. It never did this before like WTH ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-goes-black-when-charging-why/360de468-a95c-4f27-ae45-2fbddd395ac8
  10. No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen: One of the members at our senior center has a computer that boots up only with a black screen and there aren't any beeps at all: LED lights are on. The owner has a system repair disc and noise can be heard from it spinning but the screen stays black. I recommended to the...