Windows 10: Why does my Xbox One Minecraft not update correctly?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox One Minecraft not update correctly? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There are supposed to be bees and beehives. I am supposed to be able to place villager profession blocks.... I can't do any of that! It is so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ursus Metallum, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Why does my Xbox One Minecraft not update correctly?

There are supposed to be bees and beehives. I am supposed to be able to place villager profession blocks.... I can't do any of that! It is so frustrating that it says my game is up to date, but the internet says that on xbox one, im supposed to be able to do that. I want to know what the problem is, so I could be able to play the version that is supposedly available for xbox one players....

:)

Ursus Metallum, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Why does my Xbox One Minecraft not update correctly?

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Why does my Xbox One Minecraft not update correctly?

1. Why does my Xbox One Minecraft not update correctly? - Similar Threads - Why does Xbox

2. Why does my correct password for Windows not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my correct password for Windows not work: I changed the way I got on from Microsoft account to a local account and everything is screwed up. When trying to change it back to a Microsoft account I'm asked for the email address used and then at the very end it asks for the password to log into Windows and it tells me...
  3. Why does my correct password for Windows not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my correct password for Windows not work: I changed the way I got on from Microsoft account to a local account and everything is screwed up. When trying to change it back to a Microsoft account I'm asked for the email address used and then at the very end it asks for the password to log into Windows and it tells me...
  4. Why does my Xbox not work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does my Xbox not work?: Yo hbaun https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-xbox-not-work/a0c09f22-75c4-4b78-a651-d1a3d048fc9c
  5. Why does my Xbox not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Xbox not work?: Yo hbaun https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-xbox-not-work/a0c09f22-75c4-4b78-a651-d1a3d048fc9c
  6. Why does my Xbox not work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox One X to PC: Do I need to purchase Minecraft again going from my Xbox one X to PC? When going into the Windows store I see Xbox One Version, just seems a little ridiculous to rebuy the game for what seems like a fourth time. Just wondering if I'm missing something to redownload. Thank you...
  8. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  9. XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC.: Hi, I have a new computer, with Windows 10 operating system, I want to synchronize it with my XBOX ONE console. Help, please... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-does-not-synchronize-with-my-pc/e3534877-80c8-43e3-b6f1-1633eb4836d5
  10. Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer: Split from this thread. I tried this in every way possible and it isnt working... I first enabled the setting and it didnt work. Then restarted computer and didnt work then uninstalled the driver for thr controller and still didnt work. Is there something im missing?? I go...