Windows 10: why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around

Discus and support why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around it will get big then get very small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by don_l13, Feb 2, 2019.

1. don_l13 Win User

why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around

why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around it will get big then get very small

:)

don_l13, Feb 2, 2019

2. The zoom feature is very sensitive and has become somewhat annoying.

Hi Scott ,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. Don't worry about this issue we will help you to resolve it.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. Does this happen only with a particular webpage?

2. What is the make and model of your computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue

Method 1. If you are using edge then I would suggest you to set zoom level of edge by following the below steps.

1. Open the Edge then Click on More action (dots in the upper right corner of the screen).

2. Click on Zoom option then click on zoom buttons as per your choice .

If it doesn't work I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check.

Method 2:

I suggest you to clear all browsing data and cache files from the Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps. I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please follow the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 2, 2019
  4. why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around

1. why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around - Similar Threads - why does zoom

2. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard: So Im a %90 virtual keyboard user, half of my touch screen is just smuggled at the end of the day but this is so annoying: Every time I try to delete triggers a up down bug. I'm using edge by the way but it happens on other browsers as well. Is there a fix for this?...
  3. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?: Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am working and suddenly like many times a day a wizzip pop up shows up to buy it2- I am in the middle of a presentation and here...
  4. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?: Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am working and suddenly like many times a day a wizzip pop up shows up to buy it2- I am in the middle of a presentation and here...
  5. Zooming Feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zooming Feature: Is it possible to zoom in centered around where your cursor is (as you can on Mac with a trackpad) on an application like chrome with a mouse (ctrl+scroll up)? This feature is super useful for looking at images. Thanks! submitted by /u/antaloaalonso [link] [comments]...
  6. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...: Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10. Can you change from Windows 10 to Windows 7. When having Windows 7 I didn't have this problem. Windows 10 SUCKS...
  7. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...: Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-ghostly-bubbles-around-the-perimeter-of/877df411-77b8-47be-b1f2-46eba1dfbfd6
  8. My cursor constantly bounces around in the corner

in Windows 10 Support
    My cursor constantly bounces around in the corner: Hello, first post here. This problem is driving me so berserk *Banghead that I had to create an account just to ask about it. So as soon as I get to the lock screen, my cursor starts spazzing out in the lower-left corner of my screen with a weird pointer, it looks sort of...
  9. why does my zoom feature keep jumping up and down it never stayrs where i put it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my zoom feature keep jumping up and down it never stayrs where i put it: why does my zoom feature keep going up and it never stays where I put itwhen I start to to type it will erasce every thing off page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-zoom-feature-keep-jumping-up-and-down/bf4b3352-01ea-4edd-b5de-f29413dcd4e5
  10. screen bouncing around

screen bouncing around: Just in the last few days, my screen and keyboard seems to have a mind of its own. My screen will bounce off, then on, then off the internet completely. I can be on a secured site (banking) and the screen will disappear and I'm looking at my MSNBC screen. There doesn't...