Windows 10: Why does new versions of windows does not work properly with my laptop?

Discus and support Why does new versions of windows does not work properly with my laptop? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. So my laptop had always worked fine until I've updated it to a new version once and then blue screen error problems started, it was at first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NicoZilai, Jul 12, 2018.

1. NicoZilai Win User

Why does new versions of windows does not work properly with my laptop?

Hello. So my laptop had always worked fine until I've updated it to a new version once and then blue screen error problems started, it was at first simple as one blue screen error every few days or so and with more updates it got worse until the point of a blue screen error every few minutes. All the blue screen errors had this code "Critical_proccess_died"

I've tried everything to correct this, did a fresh windows 10 installation from the download tool you've got in your site and everything. And now I brought it to a local tech and he had the laptop for a few days trying different solutions and finally he found one, installed an older version of windows 10 and blocked all updates and now it's working fine as it always did.

I don't understand why is this happening to me? My sisters' laptop has the newest update of windows and her laptop is working fine, why it's not the same for me? Is there particular kind of laptops that windows doesn't work well with?

It's quiet the disappointment to not being able to get all the new updates and features windows has.

If you could provide me with answers to understand why exactly I'm having this issue, then please help! And if getting windows 8 would be better for my laptop, as when I purchased it it originally had windows 8 before I upgraded to 10.

Thank you!

:)

NicoZilai, Jul 12, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Why does new versions of windows does not work properly with my laptop?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Why does new versions of windows does not work properly with my laptop?

1. Why does new versions of windows does not work properly with my laptop? - Similar Threads - Why does versions

2. My laptop's wi-fi does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's wi-fi does not work properly: If start my laptop it does not show wi-fi option anywhere it only shows ether net option everywhere and if I start my computer again after 14 to 15 hours later it shows wi-fi...
  3. My laptop's wi-fi does not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's wi-fi does not work properly: If start my laptop it does not show wi-fi option anywhere it only shows ether net option everywhere and if I start my computer again after 14 to 15 hours later it shows wi-fi...
  4. My laptop's wi-fi does not work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my windows explorer does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows explorer does not work properly: I am using windows 11 on my acer laptop, recently my windows explorer does not work properly, it stops working, then afetr that when i want to open any app on the desktop the warning come up about file distenation, even i can not open my computer afetr that, then if i go and...
  6. my windows explorer does not work properly

my windows explorer does not work properly: I am using windows 11 on my acer laptop, recently my windows explorer does not work properly, it stops working, then afetr that when i want to open any app on the desktop the warning come up about file distenation, even i can not open my computer afetr that, then if i go and...
  7. Why does my Pc not start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Pc not start properly: I switch to power on,I then geta Menu Dell Support Assistant and have to chose Continue,set-up,and then Default settings of Bios or Factory or last good config.If I chose to continue I I am told to wait two hours before the Pc will start.I have reset the PC 7/8 times but...
  8. Why does my Pc not start properly

Why does my Pc not start properly: I switch to power on,I then geta Menu Dell Support Assistant and have to chose Continue,set-up,and then Default settings of Bios or Factory or last good config.If I chose to continue I I am told to wait two hours before the Pc will start.I have reset the PC 7/8 times but...
  9. My keyboard does not work properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard does not work properly: I've been having a hard time with my laptop because when I press a letter, it registers the letter and a certain function. For example, i press the letter b then "8b" appears and it also enables and disables the keypad. What happend to my laptop and What do I need to do?...
  10. Why does my laptop camera not work.

Why does my laptop camera not work.: For some strange reason my laptop camera is not working it just shows a grey page with a black camera on it with a line going through it any help please?...