Windows 10: why does not big games work

Discus and support why does not big games work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my coumpter saying program terminated Ox771CE75D ON MY BIG FISH GAMES ERORS THEY WONT LET PLAY THEM HELP ME PLEASE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michelle4848, Jun 15, 2020.

1. why does not big games work

my coumpter saying program terminated Ox771CE75D ON MY BIG FISH GAMES ERORS THEY WONT LET PLAY THEM HELP ME PLEASE

:)

michelle4848, Jun 15, 2020

2. big fish error 0x000035a MSVCP140.DLL not compatable with big fish game manager

I gave you a number of things to try besides reinstalling. I took the time to research problems with this game and gave you a comprehensive list of things to try. May I ask why you rated my post unhelpful before you could have possibly tried all the things
    I suggested? Why did you only respond to one small step in a long list?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Cant install Big Fish Games

Hi,

Thanks for posting to our Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better.

• From where did you install the game online or the CD/DVD?

I would suggest you to uninstall the game and try reinstalling it and check if that works.

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 15, 2020
  4. why does not big games work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

why does not big games work

1. why does not big games work - Similar Threads - why does big

2. why does games doesn't work in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does games doesn't work in my computer: i have a problem and it is everytime i join a game like valorant or roblox it crashes and then it closes and other apps like discord,google chrome are working perfectly...
  3. why does games doesn't work in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does games doesn't work in my computer: i have a problem and it is everytime i join a game like valorant or roblox it crashes and then it closes and other apps like discord,google chrome are working perfectly...
  4. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  5. Big Fish Games

Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  6. NANCY DREW GAMES NOT WORKING ON BIG FISH GAMES

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    NANCY DREW GAMES NOT WORKING ON BIG FISH GAMES: I have 5 Nancy Drew games downloaded on Big Fish Games and when I tried to download it I get this message saying ERROR DOWNLOADING. I even tried fixing the problem but it still not working. How do I fix this problem?...
  7. Big Fish Games.

Big Fish Games.: Hello. Some Big Fish games open at the top left side of the screen at a very reduced size. Some games look good but the cursor is so tiny as to hardly be seen. I have Windows 10. HP Envy. 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor. NVIDIA GeForce MX150 dedicated graphics....
  8. Big Fish Games.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big Fish Games.: Hello. Some Big Fish games open at the top left side of the screen at a very reduced size. Some games look good but the cursor is so tiny as to hardly be seen. I have Windows 10. HP Envy. 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor. NVIDIA GeForce MX150 dedicated graphics....
  9. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: Hi, Does anyone know why certain Big Fish games no longer work correctly since 1803 update, particularly those developed by Elephant Games. Thank You 112754
  10. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: I recently downloaded and started playing again my big fish games. I have 6 games total. 5 of the games work perfectly fine however the game called Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove will not start up properly. At first when I double clicked the icon it would show in the taskbar...