Windows 10: Why does nothing happen when I try to import my...

Discus and support Why does nothing happen when I try to import my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have my HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office key saved and want to import it. Nothing happens when I do. I tried taking ownership and giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xchzxchsa7dadas12312, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Why does nothing happen when I try to import my...

I have my HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office key saved and want to import it. Nothing happens when I do. I tried taking ownership and giving myself permission of the key but same problem. Why does nothing happen? Here is the key https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj1u4n2sZrO25Rgqx3xN6vM0uAPd?e=0ajg3K

:)

xchzxchsa7dadas12312, Jan 13, 2021

2. Importing photos

Hi Susie,

Is the phone not recognized or is it not importing the pictures automatically?

Is Nokia PC suite installed in your PC? Is that not recognizing the phone as well?

I would suggest you to open device manager and check if the device is listed in the device manager. Right click on the start button and click on Device manager. Check if the device is listed there . If it is listed, right click on the entry and click update
    driver. If the device is not listed, check if the device is listed under other categories. I would also suggest you to click on the 'View' menu button and click on "show hidden devices' and check if you find any entries related to your phone. Try these steps
    and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to import photos

Hi Georgio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to import photos?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

Import photos and videos in Windows 8.1

It applies to Windows 10 also.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why does nothing happen when I try to import my...

Unable to import favorites from Interner Explorer to edge in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Why does nothing happen when I try to import my...

1. Why does nothing happen when I try to import my... - Similar Threads - Why does nothing

2. why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does this happen?: when i startup my pc its normal for the first minute or so but after that it gets really slow. I've already tried to find a virus their wasn't any, and also when I open task manager it says that system interrupts takes 29.2% of my CPU. I have no idea what's causing this...
  3. why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does this happen?: when i startup my pc its normal for the first minute or so but after that it gets really slow. I've already tried to find a virus their wasn't any, and also when I open task manager it says that system interrupts takes 29.2% of my CPU. I have no idea what's causing this...
  4. why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does this happen?: The last two times I have booted up my pc it said "CPU or Memory Changed!!! Please enter Setup to configure your system. Press F1 to Run Setup. Press F2 to load default values." when I have never changed anything. When I press f2 it fixes itself but I don't know how to stop...
  5. Why nothing happens when I select the properties of an app/file?

Why nothing happens when I select the properties of an app/file?: Hello, I have recently discovered that I cannot open the properties tab when I right click an app or file or anything in my PC. I have ran the sfc /scannow command multiple times now and it's saying that I have corrupt files that couldn't be fixed when it reaches 60% on the...
  6. Why nothing happens when I select the properties of an app/file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why nothing happens when I select the properties of an app/file?: Hello, I have recently discovered that I cannot open the properties tab when I right click an app or file or anything in my PC. I have ran the sfc /scannow command multiple times now and it's saying that I have corrupt files that couldn't be fixed when it reaches 60% on the...
  7. Why nothing happens when I select the properties of an app/file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this happen?: I shut my network and sharing off and on Guest or Public it was off, then like 3 weeks later I checked again and it was back on so i'm confused as to how this is possible...
  9. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  10. Nothing happens when I try to execute a vbs program

Nothing happens when I try to execute a vbs program: Hi, I had a program in visual basic script which I used under Win 8.1 (from which upgraded) to set a daily restore point. I've discovered that nothing happens when I double click it. I understand vbscript is implemented in Win 10 and the dll is present. Any ideas?...