Windows 10: Why does one drive suck so bad !

Discus and support Why does one drive suck so bad ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This might come off as a rant honestly.. But I'm really fed up with how little there is control over what I do with one drive.. And recently I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LeSipdero, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Why does one drive suck so bad !

This might come off as a rant honestly..
    But I'm really fed up with how little there is control over what I do with one drive.. And recently I've been having a ton of problems with this program.

Just getting my files off desktop deleted, randomly syncing items I specifically told it not to backup. The app completely freezing up and not opening and possibly being one of the main causes as to why my desktop freezes when I right click it.

Am I seriously the only one that is struggling so damn hard with this app?

submitted by /u/LeSipdero
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LeSipdero, Dec 28, 2020
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

3. little cat, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Why does one drive suck so bad !

4k to 92k in bad sectors & cloning drive

No need for /r afterwards, you've already done one. The documentation says ".../b includes the functionality of /r..." - it's the same as doing /r but with the additional step of clearing the bad block list before it starts.

Thema:

Why does one drive suck so bad !

1. Why does one drive suck so bad ! - Similar Threads - Why does drive

2. why dosec windows suck so bad/?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why dosec windows suck so bad/?: woke woke wokwke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dosec-windows-suck-so-bad/2aca3c6c-b0be-4cb1-8bc7-1a1f3fa855c1
  3. Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?: Probably because of the little under 40 know it all ingrate code writers who think they know everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-suck-so-bad/b652f8fd-9c6c-424c-9553-dc507c29b838
  4. Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?: Probably because of the little under 40 know it all ingrate code writers who think they know everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-suck-so-bad/b652f8fd-9c6c-424c-9553-dc507c29b838
  5. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates: Jesus this is getting old. A forced update and new broken stuff that was fine before microsoft got a crack at it. Every single update - EVERY ONE! Now my volume app wont open to adjust volumes. F'ing awesome MICROSOFT! You guys are amazing!!! You have finally broken me. I...
  6. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates: Jesus this is getting old. A forced update and new broken stuff that was fine before microsoft got a crack at it. Every single update - EVERY ONE! Now my volume app wont open to adjust volumes. F'ing awesome MICROSOFT! You guys are amazing!!! You have finally broken me. I...
  7. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why the f**k does Windows suck so badly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why the f**k does Windows suck so badly: So, I'm going to start complaining right away. I'm a student. - I tried to save a document in word, my entire word froze and crashed but not before losing my essay that I worked 2 hours on - Windows is SLOW - Windows is forcing us to update at the worst possible moments...
  9. Why does windows suck so bad at simple things.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does windows suck so bad at simple things.: Everytime I log in to windows I have to resync time because it is ALWAYS 1 hour behind every single time. How do I get it to stick with the correct time for good....
  10. Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad: Is Microsoft trying to brick peoples computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/why-does-windows-10-1803-suck-so-bad/64aadf2b-2976-4196-8828-b4b520deb045