Windows 10: Why does one have to apply massive interventions to prevent Win 10 from updating?

Discus and support Why does one have to apply massive interventions to prevent Win 10 from updating? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everybody. Why does one have to apply massive interventions to prevent Win 10 from updating? Either one has to open constantly a batch file or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OutAndAbout1, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Why does one have to apply massive interventions to prevent Win 10 from updating?

Hi everybody.

Why does one have to apply massive interventions to prevent Win 10 from updating?

Either one has to open constantly a batch file or automatic batch/commando files to stop those background processes such as net stop wuauserv and sc config "wuauserv" start= disabled, or the one has to configure the one's firewall(s) and port tools to prevent any type of "home invasion" or contact to its developing company.

Would it not be significantly more convenient and user-friendly to imply such a function in the first place?

:)

OutAndAbout1, Jan 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 2, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Why does one have to apply massive interventions to prevent Win 10 from updating?

HP Intervention Error

My computer recently updated.

I am now getting an " Intervention Error"

What steps do i follow to correct this

DennisSmith6, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Why does one have to apply massive interventions to prevent Win 10 from updating?

1. Why does one have to apply massive interventions to prevent Win 10 from updating? - Similar Threads - Why does apply

2. Why does a VGA cable prevent windows from booting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does a VGA cable prevent windows from booting?: I recently decided to reinstall Windows 11 so I inserted my Windows installation media with VGA cable & HDMI plugged in. And this happenedPermanentlyAnd it did this forever but when I unplugged the VGA cable this happenedSo my question is why, why does a simple VGA cable...
  3. Why does a VGA cable prevent windows from booting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does a VGA cable prevent windows from booting?: I recently decided to reinstall Windows 11 so I inserted my Windows installation media with VGA cable & HDMI plugged in. And this happenedPermanentlyAnd it did this forever but when I unplugged the VGA cable this happenedSo my question is why, why does a simple VGA cable...
  4. New Security Update Win 10 prevents computer from booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Security Update Win 10 prevents computer from booting: I have a Windows 10 Pro on an Alienware X51 R2 desktop, with a dual boot Windows 7.Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎9/‎14/‎2020OS build 19045.2251On December 13 I had an issue after updating my computer. When restarting, the blue screen with the "installing...
  5. WTF is t and why does it prevent me from restarting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WTF is t and why does it prevent me from restarting?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tangodown1080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xp06xc/wtf_is_t_and_why_does_it_prevent_me_from/
  6. Prevent Windows 10 Home from downloading and applying updates during active hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prevent Windows 10 Home from downloading and applying updates during active hours: Hi, I'm looking for a way to prevent MS Windows 10 Home from downloading and applying updates during the active hours. On my computer, the active hourse are set from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., which stops Windows from automatic reboots. However, Windows still downloaded and, as I...
  7. Prevention or intervention ? Which is better ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prevention or intervention ? Which is better ?: WiFi / Bluetooth Intel driver . They are of course one in the same and keep cutting off at random and usually it takes a quick shut off for 15 seconds and then back on or enabled and its all good. HOWEVER, how long do you keep going through this. Buy that new car and once...
  8. Massive Update windows 10

Massive Update windows 10: Hello good day to every one. In the organization in which I work, I occupy the position of Analyst of Microinformatics. Among my tasks is the update of Windows in its 1607 version and after 1803 or 1809. Although we have the Symantec Deploy tool, the process is very tedious...
  9. win 10 massive upgrade

win 10 massive upgrade: is that posible to upgrade windows 7 into windows 10 in a massive way? example : i have 100 pc.. i want it to upgrade togethere one at a time. to avoid time consumming. 16420
  10. Why does Win 10 have "programs and appz"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does Win 10 have "programs and appz"?: When I first installed Win 10, I found this whole programs and appz thing confusing. I've always thought the two words were synonymous. A button for the weather or the news isn't an app, it's a link. I had to install Classic Shell so I could unclutter this thing and finally...