Windows 10: Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on...

Discus and support Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This email is why you need to have your Developers Fix your Outlook Email App and Other Email Apps!!!!!! Your Appsshould/must identify such Emails'... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MitchZZ, Jan 20, 2021.

1. MitchZZ Win User

Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on...

This email is why you need to have your Developers Fix your Outlook Email App and Other Email Apps!!!!!! Your Appsshould/must identify such Emails' email addresses on the First Page and not allow them to hide or use hidden addresses or Fake Addresses! These you know that some/many People will go for and get their Data stolen by this and Other Phishing Email, asits return address is hidden by your Apps!!!!!!!!!!! Do something as I am paying to use your App and I demand the Outlook App be secured by Outlook and Microsoft!!!!!!!!!

Damn I am flustered with you and Big Tech!!!!

Your Companies will be restricted/broken up soon by Congress I am Positive, unless you Fix your email Problem! Just reporting them to you does nothingand they will not stop trying to steal or infect or damage from Phishing emails!!!! Your Reporting Scheme is just a huge Diversion designed to depress Users Complaints!!!

Mr Mitch Martin
    Hotmail Paying User!

:)

MitchZZ, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Well she found out that it was her email address been a live.com address this version of outlook wont work well with it when it comes to group contacts....which is totally weird as a live.com account is Microsoft isnt it? so she made a gmail account and that fixed the problem, how stupid is that.

Melvis, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft?

JerryMattson1, Jan 20, 2021
  4. cheesus Win User

Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on...

Downloading and using Microsoft apps with work email address

I want to download apps from the Microsoft Store on my system. However, I only have a work e-mail address that I use for all my software, such as Onedrive, Outlook etc. When I want to download an app ... I get asked to sign in, followed by "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

When I choose to create one, I get the message "You can’t sign up here with a work or school email address. Use a personal email address, such as Gmail or Yahoo!, or get a new Outlook email address.".

Do I seriously need to log in with my private email account? Or do I really need two separate Email addresses to use apps etc, that will then not be synchronised? This seems highly inconvenient. Am I doing something wrong?
    (Using Win10 Home)

cheesus, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on... - Similar Threads - Why does Outlook

2. Phishing email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phishing email: I got an email in my Yahoo mail, it says it is from Microsoft Teams, it looks legitimate but there is one error that makes me think it is not. I cannot find an address to send it to Microsoft. Everything I find is related to Outlook email, I don’t use Outlook email. So what...
  3. Phishing email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phishing email: I got an email in my Yahoo mail, it says it is from Microsoft Teams, it looks legitimate but there is one error that makes me think it is not. I cannot find an address to send it to Microsoft. Everything I find is related to Outlook email, I don’t use Outlook email. So what...
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  6. Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address?: Many companies have a particular email address to which one can forward phishing emails, such as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and so on. Outlook has its own way to...
  7. microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?: I'm getting emails from "Microsoft Store <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>". Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoftstoreemailcom/c2740f8f-1679-42aa-ac43-02d5aa18a896"
  8. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  9. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.: Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-to-forward-phishingscam-emails-to/17268f6f-e9b2-4bd8-8bc7-f14cd7cf827a
  10. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...