Windows 10: Why does Realms chat not work for me?

Discus and support Why does Realms chat not work for me? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My wife just started a Realm on Minecraft Bedrock Edition, taking advantage of the thirty-day free trial. We invited some friends, but despite a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rexcactus, Mar 28, 2020.

1. rexcactus Win User

Why does Realms chat not work for me?

My wife just started a Realm on Minecraft Bedrock Edition, taking advantage of the thirty-day free trial. We invited some friends, but despite a lot of time logged in, everybody was very quiet on the chat. Turns out, nobody is able to message each other. Entering and leaving the Realm is displayed, and each person can type into the chatbox, but only that person can see the messages. There is no communication.

After reviewing some of the similar questions community users have had, I tried to adjust both my wife's and my privacy settings, but nothing changed the chat. I then went in and purchased a month-to-month subscription for Realms, but the account is treating it as an uninitialised new Realm with non-existent instructions on next login. So I tried to extend the duration of the listed Realm via another purchase instead, pausing the first purchase, and hopped on to find that the chat now worked between her and me. Figured it had something to do with incongruency in listed payments and accounts.

Except that I get back from work today and log in, and once again the chat doesn't work. She and I cannot use the in-Realms chat at all anymore, yet nothing should have changed for us versus literally last night. The only thing I can think of that's different is that, when the chat worked, only the two of us were logged in, while now there's a third person our friend. Why is this not working? Do we have to harmonise privacy settings for everyone? I've used Realms before cross-console and never encountered this problem...

:)

rexcactus, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Why does Realms chat not work for me?

Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Why does Realms chat not work for me?

1. Why does Realms chat not work for me? - Similar Threads - Why does Realms

2. Why is bing chat not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is bing chat not working?: I did this tutorial and I forgot to back my registry files. How do I fix my registry files without resetting my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-bing-chat-not-working/c659960a-4855-4bf8-abf0-3338e03fde87
  3. Why is bing chat not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is bing chat not working?: I did this tutorial and I forgot to back my registry files. How do I fix my registry files without resetting my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-bing-chat-not-working/c659960a-4855-4bf8-abf0-3338e03fde87
  4. Online chat not working for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online chat not working for me: I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support platform the address shows. Now, when I try to open an online chat, it keeps saying that I am not the owner of this issue. I can't...
  5. Online chat not working for me

Online chat not working for me: I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support platform the address shows. Now, when I try to open an online chat, it keeps saying that I am not the owner of this issue. I can't...
  6. Why does't the chat work?

Why does't the chat work?: Why every time I try to open a chat to solve a problem directly with support, the page says "You are not the owner of this case" and I cannot get through at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doest-the-chat-work/11964e84-4d65-41fb-84ce-96983d08ce3c
  7. Why does't the chat work?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does't the chat work?: Why every time I try to open a chat to solve a problem directly with support, the page says "You are not the owner of this case" and I cannot get through at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doest-the-chat-work/11964e84-4d65-41fb-84ce-96983d08ce3c
  8. Why cant i chat in realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i chat in realms: Nobody can see my messages except for me and i cant see anybody elses messages Also why do i need a parent email to access my privacy to see if thats the problem I made the account without a parent i should be allowed to access my own privacy info...
  9. why does the support chat not work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does the support chat not work?: why does the support chat not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-support-chat-not-work/58c6c607-f91c-49a3-b350-1f978f2e9717
  10. chat services not working for me

in Browsers and Email
    chat services not working for me: I use Google Chrome and it is up to date. Does anyone know why I would not be able to use chat service on a web site? I've run into this, so far, on two web sites. One is Estee Lauder | Beauty Products, Skin Care Makeup and the other is Hulu. I have used the chat service on...