Windows 10: Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?

Discus and support Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jing_w, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Jing_w Win User

Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?

I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and the pc restarted. I don't know what happened. i tried again today and it's still crashing.

:)

Jing_w, Dec 2, 2023

2. Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Dec 2, 2023
  3. crt128 Win User
    Roblox crashing w/out error message?

Roblox crashes upon starting up a game (via webpage). Same issue with the Roblox desktop app, however with this it's just when I open the app, not when I start a game. My account works on other devices, so it's not account-side. All of the solutions I've tried are listed below. I feel like I've done everything feasible, and I'm at a dead end. No error message appears post-crash as shown in the video.

What I've tried:

• Clearing the cache.
    • Restarting my computer.
    • Running Roblox as an administrator.
    • Un-installing and re-installing Roblox.
    • Ensured firewall/anti-malware services were not the cause.
    Video of issue:

Computer Specs:

• CPU / AMD Ryzen 5600X 6-Core
    • GPU / GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    • Windows 10 Home
    • x64-based PC
    Thanks.

crt128, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?

roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup

roblox app from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup for some reason. i use windows 11,
    It still does the white background and ROBLOX logo in middle and still closes soon after (microsoft store version) so no error message

things i tried:

• repairing, resetting, and terminating it (on apps & features settings)
    • reinstalling it
    • resetting my pc
    • updating windows
    • updating my drivers
    • Reseting my pc
    • Signing out and signing in on microsoft store
    • Used terminal (admin) commands
    • deleting roblox files
    • deleting %temp%

Mohamed Nasser1, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?

1. Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc? - Similar Threads - Why does Roblox

2. Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?: I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and the pc restarted. I don't know what happened. i tried again today and it's still crashing....
  3. Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?: I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and the pc restarted. I don't know what happened. i tried again today and it's still crushing....
  4. Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?

Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?: I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and the pc restarted. I don't know what happened. i tried again today and it's still crushing....
  5. Roblox Crashes my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Crashes my PC: Hello again, so.. i still having this problem, i have windows 8.1 i played roblox on this pc for a long time... but a few months ago, every time i try play roblox, my pc crashes and appears irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD, and i tried a lot of thing, a memory diagnostic, and ram...
  6. Roblox Crashes my PC

Roblox Crashes my PC: Hello again, so.. i still having this problem, i have windows 8.1 i played roblox on this pc for a long time... but a few months ago, every time i try play roblox, my pc crashes and appears irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD, and i tried a lot of thing, a memory diagnostic, and ram...
  7. Why does my pc crash Roblox and the other applications that are open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc crash Roblox and the other applications that are open?: Roblox hasn't been performing at it's best for me lately. Any fixes for these crash errors?The crashes happen frequently and i cannot play the game since yesterday this happened.I have tried creating a minidump folder to see the problem what's causing the crash but no such...
  8. Why does my pc crash Roblox and the other applications that are open?

Why does my pc crash Roblox and the other applications that are open?: Roblox hasn't been performing at it's best for me lately. Any fixes for these crash errors?The crashes happen frequently and i cannot play the game since yesterday this happened.I have tried creating a minidump folder to see the problem what's causing the crash but no such...
  9. Why does Roblox crash my ENTIRE pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox crash my ENTIRE pc?: I have been playing Roblox normally all week until today. I loaded into a game with automated graphics and after a couple minutes my monitors turned off and my GPU fan was going crazy. But when I play and the lowest graphics it's fine to play. What do I do? The same happened...
  10. Why does Roblox crash my ENTIRE pc?

Why does Roblox crash my ENTIRE pc?: I have been playing Roblox normally all week until today. I loaded into a game with automated graphics and after a couple minutes my monitors turned off and my GPU fan was going crazy. But when I play and the lowest graphics it's fine to play. What do I do? The same happened...