Windows 10: Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?

Discus and support Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jing_w, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Jing_w Win User

Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?

I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and the pc restarted. I don't know what happened. i tried again today and it's still crushing.

:)

Jing_w, Dec 2, 2023

2. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

PRINCE VON, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Faith Win User
    Why did Roblox install itself?

Weird. Windows Update doesn't install applications from the store as far as I know. Microsoft does install updates or apps that's within the store workspace automatically though, and will sometimes give you "free" versions of games that are shown as "purchased" (like Candy Crush) on your account, but they should not be installed. *Think They may be suggested or shown as a tile, but it shouldn't be installed on your computer. I don't see Roblox on any of my machines and they are all set to get automatic updates, both from WU and the store.

Faith, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?

roblox cursor issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Does it happen specifically with Roblox games or any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, before proceeding with the below steps, we would suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and after performing the steps sign in with the same Microsoft account.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset Roblox app

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Roblox app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?

1. Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc? - Similar Threads - Why does Roblox

2. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crush-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  3. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crush-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  4. Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?: I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and the pc restarted. I don't know what happened. i tried again today and it's still crashing....
  5. Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?

Why does Roblox crashed my entire pc?: I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and the pc restarted. I don't know what happened. i tried again today and it's still crashing....
  6. Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?

Why does Roblox crushed my entire pc?: I have been playing Roblox for at least a year and i haven't got any such problems. But yesterday i tried to open Roblox, the screen turned dark and the pc restarted. I don't know what happened. i tried again today and it's still crushing....
  7. Why does my pc crash Roblox and the other applications that are open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc crash Roblox and the other applications that are open?: Roblox hasn't been performing at it's best for me lately. Any fixes for these crash errors?The crashes happen frequently and i cannot play the game since yesterday this happened.I have tried creating a minidump folder to see the problem what's causing the crash but no such...
  8. Why does my pc crash Roblox and the other applications that are open?

Why does my pc crash Roblox and the other applications that are open?: Roblox hasn't been performing at it's best for me lately. Any fixes for these crash errors?The crashes happen frequently and i cannot play the game since yesterday this happened.I have tried creating a minidump folder to see the problem what's causing the crash but no such...
  9. Why does Roblox crash my ENTIRE pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox crash my ENTIRE pc?: I have been playing Roblox normally all week until today. I loaded into a game with automated graphics and after a couple minutes my monitors turned off and my GPU fan was going crazy. But when I play and the lowest graphics it's fine to play. What do I do? The same happened...
  10. Why does Roblox crash my ENTIRE pc?

Why does Roblox crash my ENTIRE pc?: I have been playing Roblox normally all week until today. I loaded into a game with automated graphics and after a couple minutes my monitors turned off and my GPU fan was going crazy. But when I play and the lowest graphics it's fine to play. What do I do? The same happened...