Windows 10: why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running

Discus and support why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; runtime broker.exe. keep stopping in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wildflwr, Feb 4, 2020.

1. wildflwr Win User

why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running

runtime broker.exe. keep stopping in windows 10

:)

wildflwr, Feb 4, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

stoping running programs

Hi,

There are certain apps in Windows that aren't possible to be stopped as they're needed by your system. If you want to stop certain apps to be stopped from running in the back ground, follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key, and type in "task manager".
    • Choose Task Manager > More details.
    • Right-click on the apps that you want to stop from running, and click on
      End task

Let us know what happens after following the suggestion.

John Sarc, Feb 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Stop Apps running when Windows 10 starts

To repeat the two means of stopping things I suggested running other than using the task manager I suggested:

dalchina, Feb 4, 2020
  4. why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running

1. why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running - Similar Threads - why does runtimebrokerexe

2. why does my microphone stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my microphone stop working.: Using the xbox app on windows 11 when talking to my friends using my headphones or built in laptop microphone they can only hear me for a few seconds at a time before i cut out for minutes at a time. so far I have restarted numerous times fully updated all windows and my...
  3. Why does DISM.exe stop at 20%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does DISM.exe stop at 20%?: Hello. Ever since about three weeks ago, I've had DISM.exe's /startcomponentcleanup not finish, and say it's successful, but it's at 20%.I'm somewhat worried about this, since I think that the component cleanup deletes/affects the InFlight files in the WinSxs folder. That...
  4. Why does DISM.exe stop at 20%?

Why does DISM.exe stop at 20%?: Hello. Ever since about three weeks ago, I've had DISM.exe's /startcomponentcleanup not finish, and say it's successful, but it's at 20%.I'm somewhat worried about this, since I think that the component cleanup deletes/affects the InFlight files in the WinSxs folder. That...
  5. Why PowerShell does not run executables path and CMD does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why PowerShell does not run executables path and CMD does?: 1. Why PowerShell does not run executables as shown in screenshot below and CMD does?2. I first opened PowerShell as admin and ran 3. "C:\Users\xyz\Downloads\Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI\Adobe Acrobat\Setup.exe"4. Setup did not start.5. I then opened cmd as admin pasted...
  6. Why PowerShell does not run executables path and CMD does?

Why PowerShell does not run executables path and CMD does?: 1. Why PowerShell does not run executables as shown in screenshot below and CMD does?2. I first opened PowerShell as admin and ran 3. "C:\Users\xyz\Downloads\Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI\Adobe Acrobat\Setup.exe"4. Setup did not start.5. I then opened cmd as admin pasted...
  7. Why PowerShell does not run executables path and CMD does?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why does Windows run so poorly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Windows run so poorly?: I just reinstalled windows on my computer since my SSD crashed. For now it's on an HDD and my god is this running horribly. It takes at least 5 minutes to boot up and then for another 5 my right click loads. I'm not sure if this is the harddrive but I doubt it considering...
  9. why does windows defender stop Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry from running?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does windows defender stop Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry from running?: For the first time ever, I was notified that Defender has prevented compatTelrunner from accessing memory. Any idea why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-defender-stop-microsoft/213b7e81-dc08-4c30-b2fa-5236566fdd34
  10. Why does junk run on my PC

Why does junk run on my PC: Why does this junk run in Windows 10 ? Microsoft.BingWeatherRunTimeBrokerStandardCollector.ServiceYourPhone 139051