Windows 10: why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running

Discus and support why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; runtime broker.exe. keep stopping in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wildflwr, Feb 4, 2020.

1. wildflwr Win User

why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running

runtime broker.exe. keep stopping in windows 10

:)

wildflwr, Feb 4, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

stoping running programs

Hi,

There are certain apps in Windows that aren't possible to be stopped as they're needed by your system. If you want to stop certain apps to be stopped from running in the back ground, follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key, and type in "task manager".
    • Choose Task Manager > More details.
    • Right-click on the apps that you want to stop from running, and click on
      End task

Let us know what happens after following the suggestion.

John Sarc, Feb 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Stop Apps running when Windows 10 starts

To repeat the two means of stopping things I suggested running other than using the task manager I suggested:

dalchina, Feb 4, 2020
  4. why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running

1. why does runtimebrokerexe. stop running - Similar Threads - why does runtimebrokerexe

2. Stopped run timebroker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopped run timebroker: In case of stop timebroker stop writing in the search menu Taskbar and stop write search in Internet Edge What is the solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopped-run-timebroker/b554c773-b9fc-49c2-9359-fec534ddaaa1
  3. why does windows defender stop Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry from running?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does windows defender stop Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry from running?: For the first time ever, I was notified that Defender has prevented compatTelrunner from accessing memory. Any idea why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-defender-stop-microsoft/213b7e81-dc08-4c30-b2fa-5236566fdd34
  4. Why does junk run on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does junk run on my PC: Why does this junk run in Windows 10 ? Microsoft.BingWeatherRunTimeBrokerStandardCollector.ServiceYourPhone 139051
  5. Why does Cortana sometimes open full screen and sometimes not. How do I stop it running...

in Cortana
    Why does Cortana sometimes open full screen and sometimes not. How do I stop it running...: Why does Cortana sometimes open full screen and sometimes not. How do I stop it running full screen?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-cortana-sometimes-open-full-screen-and/ba1d4181-6f6c-44ab-85e9-aca9da8162e4"
  6. why does microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    why does microsoft: Why does microsoft hate context menu copy to folder and move to folder? Seems with every major update (upgrade) , I have to reinstall them. I have found them to be the most useful in combining a few file from several directories into another. seems like a feature they could...
  7. Why does Microsoft Photos App stop importing photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Photos App stop importing photos?: I have read many posts about problems importing into the Photos App in Windows 10, but none of the answers work for me and my problem seems different (kind of). I have a Dell 9020 computer with a quad Core i5, 120GB SSD and 8GB of RAM (not that this should make any...
  8. why does Dism.exe /online stops @ 20%?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why does Dism.exe /online stops @ 20%?: hi i have updated to KB3140768 2 days ago i did run clean disk and after Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase today i wanted to run again Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase but it did stops at @20%...
  9. Does Windows 10 Run Much Faster Than Windows 7 and Why Does It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Windows 10 Run Much Faster Than Windows 7 and Why Does It?: I upgraded from my Windows 7 laptop to a Windows 10 laptop. The new laptop has an i7 processor and a SSD; and the old has an i5 processor and an optical hard drive. The processor clock speeds are not much different. The speed of the new computer however is several times...
  10. why when i sort search results does it run again?

in Windows 10 Support
    why when i sort search results does it run again?: If i do a search and I see all the files and I want to sort them by name, I have to do that. Upon doing that, it performs the search again. It seems like it should just use the results and resort them. 98036