Windows 10: why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops

Discus and support why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; window 10 lab top from last update every call I make or receive the app closes when I mean closes it crash's, two why does skype drop calls with good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by armando chacon, Feb 22, 2019.

1. why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops

window 10 lab top from last update every call I make or receive the app closes when I mean closes it crash's, two why does skype drop calls with good connection hard wired, and many others have the same issue

:)

armando chacon, Feb 22, 2019

2. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 22, 2019
  3. New Trojan Calls on Skype

How does a trojan affect a pc free skype to skype call?

WarEagleAU, Feb 22, 2019
  4. why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops

Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops

1. why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops - Similar Threads - why does skype

2. Music over Skype call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music over Skype call: I have been having piano lessons over Skype for 18 months successfully. Last week on 9th November 2021 the class was abandoned. The connection was up, and voice fine but the piano sounded like poor electronic noises. A further attempt on the 12th was the same. It is the same...
  3. Music over Skype call

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music over Skype call: I have been having piano lessons over Skype for 18 months successfully. Last week on 9th November 2021 the class was abandoned. The connection was up, and voice fine but the piano sounded like poor electronic noises. A further attempt on the 12th was the same. It is the same...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  6. why does skype app closes while in call, and while does skype calls drops

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does skype app closes while in call, and while does skype calls drops: window 10 lab top from last update every call I make or receive the app closes when I mean closes it crash's, two why does skype drop calls with good connection hard wired, and many others have the same issue...
  7. Skype: How To Record Calls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype: How To Record Calls?: Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video. I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use...
  8. Skype (8.34.0.81) is crashing constantly while on a call

Skype (8.34.0.81) is crashing constantly while on a call: Hi, this is happening to me constantly for the last month. Skype, the metro app, i guess the latest version, is crashing all the time. While I am on a call, it's closing out of nowhere and it's disappearing from my desktop. I start a new call and after seconds or minutes...
  9. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  10. Skype Call Problems

Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does skype closes while in call

2. skype drops calls

3. skype closes when i call