Windows 10: why does slim ware keep popping up and can I unistall it?

Discus and support why does slim ware keep popping up and can I unistall it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to uninstall slimware but need to know if it is connected to my programming or is Microsoft in bussines with them... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kimjake, Nov 5, 2018.

1. kimjake Win User

why does slim ware keep popping up and can I unistall it?

I want to uninstall slimware but need to know if it is connected to my programming or is Microsoft in bussines with them

:)

kimjake, Nov 5, 2018

2. How to unistall Slim Cleaner Plus

Windows 10 included Slim Cleaner Plus. Control Panel listed Slim Cleaner Plus. I clicked to uninstall the program several times and each time shows a window that the "Slim Cleaner Plus server is unreachable.

There is other procedure to uninstall Slim Cleaner Plus.

HGutierrezPK, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Is slim cleaner part of Microsoft?

Original Title: pop ups

is slim cleaner part of Microsoft?

JohnDolan42, Nov 5, 2018
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    why does slim ware keep popping up and can I unistall it? [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. why does slim ware keep popping up and can I unistall it? - Similar Threads - why does slim

2. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  3. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  4. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why does powershell pop up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does powershell pop up randomly: Hello, i dont know why Windows PowerShell its randomly opening while i use my laptop for example when i was in the middle of my League of Legends match it random opens and then closes, i tryed to solve it with some tutorials and nothing worked if someone can help me will be...
  6. why does powershell pop up randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does powershell pop up randomly: Hello, i dont know why Windows PowerShell its randomly opening while i use my laptop for example when i was in the middle of my League of Legends match it random opens and then closes, i tryed to solve it with some tutorials and nothing worked if someone can help me will be...
  7. do I need to update driver support what does slim ware do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    do I need to update driver support what does slim ware do?: do I need to update driver support what does slim ware do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-update-driver-support-what-does-slim/4d3acec4-5f34-49d4-a320-f936e15905a7
  8. This keeps popping up and I don't know why

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This keeps popping up and I don't know why: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Enter password Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. Forgot password? Troubleshooting details If you contact your administrator, send this info to them. Copy info to clipboard Correlation Id:...
  9. Unistall Mcfee pop ups on new laptop

Unistall Mcfee pop ups on new laptop: I have gone into control panel/ uninstall programs but there is no program that shows McFee and I don't want to delete the wrong one This is an annoying factory setting so how do I get rid if it. Many thanks...
  10. Ads ware pops up on windows notification center

Ads ware pops up on windows notification center: Hi, As you can see while writing this query, I again received this ads ware that pops up almost every reconnection to the wifi. I ran a Microsoft Anti Virus scan, nothing has been found. with Malwarebytes scan with no result, and also I tried to stop some background...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does slim ware keep popping up on my pc

2. why doessli mware app keep poping up