Windows 10: Why does some text appear broken up with blank spaces where some words or letters should...

Discus and support Why does some text appear broken up with blank spaces where some words or letters should... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes, on my five year old Asus gaming desktop, the text does not display completely. There are blank spaces where some of the words or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by skypatch, Mar 4, 2021.

1. skypatch Win User

Why does some text appear broken up with blank spaces where some words or letters should...

Sometimes, on my five year old Asus gaming desktop, the text does not display completely. There are blank spaces where some of the words or characters should be. And if I try typing on that same page, as I type, it displays the same way, with blank areas where some words or letters should be. The issue is temporary, and later, when I return to the same location, the text is all displaying properly.

I'm wondering if this "text display" problem is easily fixable or is part of the major display problem I'm having recurrent No Hdmi Connection.

The specs for the ASM32CD desktop are:
    -Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz
    -2T HD plus 512 GB SSD both mostly empty
    -16 GB RAM
    - AMD Rd 370 video card
    -Windows 10 is currently up to date.
    -2 Monitors: both Asus VP278H 27 inch
    I have two identical monitors and the Asus acts the same way regardless of which monitor I use or which Hdmi cable. The display problems are specific to my Asus desktop and do not occur on my other computers Lenovo laptop and Mac Air when they are connected to the same monitors using the same Hdmi cables.

The two display problems started a couple years ago while the computer was still under Best Buy warrantee. Since they couldn't replicate the symptoms in their shop, they said they couldn't fix it. The best they could offer me, before the warrantee ran out, was to reformat the computer for me. This was done four months ago.

But after the reformat, the display problems returned and have gotten worse. Recently, I could not get any display on the Asus desktop using its regular Hdmi port. However, the display did come back when I plugged into the Hdmi port for the video card.

Clearly there's no point my continuing this discussion with Best Buy now that the warrantee has expired. So I'm wondering where I should go from here? Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
    Skye

:)

skypatch, Mar 4, 2021

2. No space after entering text on my Windows 6.1

Iski, are you picking the word from the list of suggested words that appear and then the space does not appear?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Sally C.S Win User
    Blank space in word

Change spacing between paragraphs for: Word for Office 365, Word 2019, Word 2016, Word 2013, please check this official link step by step:

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/change...

Kind Regards,

"If you're afraid to ask, you risk not learning."

Sally C.S, Mar 4, 2021
  4. 19561959 Win User

Why does some text appear broken up with blank spaces where some words or letters should...

Blank space in word

How to remove a large blank space between two paragraphs in Word?

19561959, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Why does some text appear broken up with blank spaces where some words or letters should... - Similar Threads - Why does text

2. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  3. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  4. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why shift does not work on some capital letter?

Why shift does not work on some capital letter?: The shift key does not work on my laptop on Windows 11 when I tried to input capital letter S. BUT other letters work well if I use shift on capital letters.For letter S, It will pop up a window on POS, RGB if I input shift+s. So I have to use Capslk to input capital letter...
  6. there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...: there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-some-letters-in-the-text-of-some/f30f504d-38fd-4c9b-843f-80e472e12658
  7. there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...: there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-some-letters-in-the-text-of-some/f30f504d-38fd-4c9b-843f-80e472e12658
  8. there are some letters in the text of some programs covered by black and other letters...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Why some letters are underlined?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why some letters are underlined?: [ATTACH] some letters underlined how to fix it? submitted by /u/zKyros_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgblza/why_some_letters_are_underlined/
  10. Some text in Chrome is broken up & unreadable

in Browsers and Email
    Some text in Chrome is broken up & unreadable: Today the text in drop-down menus, lists, and other random areas is broken up. Sometimes if I scroll the affected area off screen and back on, it will become readable. Edge seems to work fine. I installed the latest Windows updates today(Wednesday, 3/13), and I'm not sure if...