Windows 10: Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

Discus and support Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Night Neko, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw

:)

Night Neko, Jan 17, 2024
Thema:

Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

1. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it? - Similar Threads - Why does account

2. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  3. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  4. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  5. why does my pc say i cant make another account because the email is already used, even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc say i cant make another account because the email is already used, even...: Hello to all who may read this,As in the title, i tried to make a new account on my pc using an already existing microsoft account, but it says that the email was already used on the pc, even though it is not.Regards,MyChair...
  6. Why does microsoft edge keep refreshing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does microsoft edge keep refreshing?: For some reason, on every single website I go to, every 2 minutes the website refreshes for no reason at all. This has caused many problems. Any idea on how to fix?In fact, as I'm typing this I have been asked three times to "reload site and lose changes" or whatever. It's so...
  7. My desktop keeps refreshing to the point that the laptops not usable. Iam not even able to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My desktop keeps refreshing to the point that the laptops not usable. Iam not even able to...: The wallpaper doesn't refresh its just all the icons on the screen. To shut down the laptop I needed to press ctrl, alt, delete and then shut it down. Please help me out. submitted by /u/A_L_N_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hopeful_Dragonfruit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbchcw/cant_use_pc_keeps_refreshing_on_startup/
  9. why does Windows 10 keep refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does Windows 10 keep refreshing: I will have a folder open and trying to work in it. My folder will freeze up and at the top it will turn dark, then my Windows 10 keeps refreshing. I am getting so tired of this. It happens constantly I can't get anything done. When it refreshes everything goes away and I...
  10. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...