Windows 10: Why does the "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?

Discus and support Why does the "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using an OPPO A74 CPH2219 and a new Windows 11 computer. Phone Link app works for photos, messages, notifications and calls; but I don't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Özgür Çırak, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Why does the "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?

I am using an OPPO A74 CPH2219 and a new Windows 11 computer. Phone Link app works for photos, messages, notifications and calls; but I don't see anything about using apps All of the features on the app settings are turned on.

:)

Özgür Çırak, Feb 21, 2024

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Phone Link not showing Contact Names....again

I was able to fix this on my computer by following these steps:

1. In the Phone Link app on PC, go to Settings, click the My Devices tab, and use the ellipsis (...) menu on your device to remove it, then close the app.
    2. On your phone (mine is an Android), go to Settings, Apps, Link to Windows, Open, then remove your PC from the Linked Computers section.
    3. Restart your phone.
    4. Re-link the phone and PC by restarting the Phone Link app on your PC and following the step to add your device.
    5. Perhaps this is the critical thing, but I noticed in the Link to Windows app on Android, there is a toggle to "Sync contacts" under the list of Linked Computers, which was disabled for me. Turn this on.
    Contacts are showing up again for me now - yay!

FredFredrickson, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Why does the "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Tenforo, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Why does the "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?

1. Why does the "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app? - Similar Threads - Why does Apps

2. Why does the "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?: I am using an OPPO A74 CPH2219 and a new Windows 11 computer. Phone Link app works for photos, messages, notifications and calls; but I don't see anything about using apps All of the features on the app settings are turned on....
  3. Why does "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?: I am using an OPPO A74 CPH2219 and a new Windows 11 computer. Phone Link app works for photos, messages, notifications and calls; but I don't see anything about using apps All of the features on the app settings are turned on....
  4. Why does "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does "Apps" tab not show up on the Phone Link app?: I am using an OPPO A74 CPH2219 and a new Windows 11 computer. Phone Link app works for photos, messages, notifications and calls; but I don't see anything about using apps All of the features on the app settings are turned on....
  5. What is the "Apps tab" on Phone Link?

What is the "Apps tab" on Phone Link?: I installed this app so I could listen to audio from my phone on my PC. I can't get it to work. All the instructions I find say that I need to turn on audio in the Apps tab. This is probably a stupidly basic question: What is the apps tab? Can you point to it on my screen?...
  6. Phone Link "Apps" tab missing

Phone Link "Apps" tab missing: At the top, I cannot see the "Apps" tab. Is it because of my account and how should I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-apps-tab-missing/cfd21bea-6d7a-43c2-ab18-e00f81b4b74a
  7. Phone Link - Link To Windows tab apps or phone screen not show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Link To Windows tab apps or phone screen not show up.: Why menu apps or phone screen not show up in my device ? is my device not supported with phone screen or apps ?im using Xiaomi POCO F3thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-link-to-windows-tab-apps-or-phone/977cf47c-045a-49b6-a912-27caefeaab14
  8. Phone Link - Link To Windows tab apps or phone screen not show up.

Phone Link - Link To Windows tab apps or phone screen not show up.: Why menu apps or phone screen not show up in my device ? is my device not supported with phone screen or apps ?im using Xiaomi POCO F3thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-link-to-windows-tab-apps-or-phone/977cf47c-045a-49b6-a912-27caefeaab14
  9. Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?: I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro android. Is it not supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-not-showing-phone-screenapp-mirror-option/a2faa6d8-8e88-4b99-89e2-68d26d058cf0
  10. Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?

Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?: I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro android. Is it not supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-not-showing-phone-screenapp-mirror-option/a2faa6d8-8e88-4b99-89e2-68d26d058cf0