Windows 10: Why does the audio sound echoey?

Discus and support Why does the audio sound echoey? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recorded a clip on my pc, but when I go to files to listen to the clip, it makes an echoey sound (as if it was in an empty room) Publishing it as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OneDimensionUp, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Why does the audio sound echoey?

I recorded a clip on my pc, but when I go to files to listen to the clip, it makes an echoey sound (as if it was in an empty room) Publishing it as a video later doesn’t change the audio quality either. What do I do?

submitted by /u/OneDimensionUp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OneDimensionUp, Feb 9, 2021

2. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Feb 9, 2021
  3. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Why does the audio sound echoey?

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Why does the audio sound echoey?

1. Why does the audio sound echoey? - Similar Threads - Why does audio

2. Audio suddenly echoey or muffled/bad quality sounding after restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio suddenly echoey or muffled/bad quality sounding after restarting: So long story short, i was playing raft with my boyfriend when he started to hear an echo from my side. i unplugged my headset audio jack and plugged it back in, but I couldn't hear anything, even when troubleshooting for sound issues. i restarted, and suddenly my audio in my...
  3. Audio suddenly echoey or muffled/bad quality sounding after restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio suddenly echoey or muffled/bad quality sounding after restarting: So long story short, i was playing raft with my boyfriend when he started to hear an echo from my side. i unplugged my headset audio jack and plugged it back in, but I couldn't hear anything, even when troubleshooting for sound issues. i restarted, and suddenly my audio in my...
  4. Audio Sound Does now Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Sound Does now Work: Dear Sirs, Audio Sound does not work can you fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sound-does-now-work/36ed22c5-f779-4d0b-b40d-0721a019d447
  5. My speaker makes a echoey sound

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My speaker makes a echoey sound: for example when I am typing it echos and I hear it coming out of the speaker please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-makes-a-echoey-sound/0ccc731a-50a2-4203-9218-989879a180b6
  6. Why does my audio suddenly sound different?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my audio suddenly sound different?: Hi, Out of nowhere my sound suddenly sounds much more bass-y or as if I'm listening to it in a cinema or something. I've un and reinstalled my audio drivers and examined all the settings but nothing seems to work. I use a Dell laptop, Windows 10 with RealTek audio driver....
  7. Unfixable echoey noise

Unfixable echoey noise: When audio comes it plays as if it were coming from a cave I've tried every thing, turning off enhancements, updating drivers, the audio just won't play normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unfixable-echoey-noise/8ad3aca6-48ff-403f-b2a6-8a1e53fc262a
  8. Headphone audio feels... distant? Muffled/echoey

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphone audio feels... distant? Muffled/echoey: I really don’t know how to explain it, but I know it isn’t a headphone problem because it works perfectly on my PS4. submitted by /u/TheSecondDirection [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtnkal/headphone_audio_feels_distant_muffledechoey/
  9. my audio / sound does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my audio / sound does not work: I have a problem help my audio or sound does not work and I have not updated anything just since yesterday it does not work I was playing a game and I did not hear I thought it was for the game so I ignored it but today I played another game and it is not heard but I think...
  10. my audio does not playing sound

my audio does not playing sound: My audio speaker does not playing sound. I also connecting a speaker but it does not working either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-audio-does-not-playing-sound/1e77c228-0a48-49da-b09b-7f7226fdc0e7