Windows 10: Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web...

Discus and support Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Details are in the main question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SoManyQuestionsToday, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web...

Details are in the main question

:)

SoManyQuestionsToday, Mar 18, 2023

2. Windows 10 Insider build 14316 adds QR codes to bluescreens of death

Windows 10 Insider build 14316 adds QR codes to bluescreens of death

One of the more frustrating aspects of using a personal computer–any computer, in fact–are the inevitable bugs and crashes. Every modern operating system suffers from the same, and sometimes those crashes can be catastrophic, requiring hard reboots to resolve. Windows has its own version of these sorts of crashes, once called the black screen of death (BSOD) and more recently evolved into the blue screen of death (also BSOD).

BSOD’s have always presented sometimes arcane bits of information on what problem caused the crash, and in the past, the information sometimes flew by so quickly that no normal person could jot down error codes and other information fast enough to help with troubleshooting. It looks like Microsoft might be working to help with this specific issue, according to forum visitor at BetaArchive, who posted a screenshot from Windows 10 Insider build 14316 showing a QR code embedded in a BSOD.

Read more at source
    Windows 10 Insider build 14316 adds QR codes to bluescreens of death

hTconeM9user, Mar 18, 2023
  3. gygabite Win User
    windows xp bluescreen

Hi all!
    I sold my friend an Athlon64 3200+ Newcastle to put it on a MSI K8Neo3-F.
    He had a Dell system before with a P4 478, but the only thing changed is the mobo and the processor.When we plugged in the hdd with WinXP home and the other things, Windows showed a bluescreen with the code 0x0000007E when booting.Any help, how to get rid of it?

gygabite, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web...

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web...

1. Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web... - Similar Threads - Why does bluescreen

2. Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web...: Details are in the main question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-bluescreen-qr-code-on-windows-10-go/a1f4b393-b4da-4096-9901-e802b3ce2350
  3. Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does the bluescreen QR code on Windows 10 go to a generic Windows 8.1 Bluescreen web...: Details are in the main question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-bluescreen-qr-code-on-windows-10-go/a1f4b393-b4da-4096-9901-e802b3ce2350
  4. BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10: So i was in the middle of updating a game and suddenly my screen froze and turn to BSOD. I didn't have a time to take a photo of the bluescreen, so i checked from the View Reliability History from the windows and here is the information about the bluescreen. Any idea what...
  5. BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10

BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10: So i was in the middle of updating a game and suddenly my screen froze and turn to BSOD. I didn't have a time to take a photo of the bluescreen, so i checked from the View Reliability History from the windows and here is the information about the bluescreen. Any idea what...
  6. BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10

7. BlueScreen Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen Codes: Hi, does RESULT_CODE_KILLED in Chrome mean CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED in Windows 10?I'm not getting a blue screen of death right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-codes/a638c8fd-3e84-4c26-b757-5543d412f4c0
  8. BlueScreen Codes

BlueScreen Codes: Hi, does RESULT_CODE_KILLED in Chrome mean CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED in Windows 10?I'm not getting a blue screen of death right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-codes/a638c8fd-3e84-4c26-b757-5543d412f4c0
  9. BlueScreen Codes

10. Going to certain web address immediately bluescreens PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Going to certain web address immediately bluescreens PC: The web address / /g l o b a l r o o t / c o n d r v / k e r n e l c o n n e c t/, note: I might have typed the address wrong, sorry if I have. automatically bluescreens the said computer. I believe this could be used for more harmful/malware purposes and requires the...