Windows 10: Why does the dashboard look weird

Discus and support Why does the dashboard look weird in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does my Windows 11 dashboard look like this. This is not the format that I am used to.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SAMUEL AARN RASCN RUBIO, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Why does the dashboard look weird

Why does my Windows 11 dashboard look like this. This is not the format that I am used to.

:)

SAMUEL AARN RASCN RUBIO, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Desana Win User

Looking for feedback from Office Telemetry Dashboard users

Hi there,

My name is and I am a Program Manager working on Office tools.
    I am trying to get insights into how users use Office Telemetry Dashboard (Telemetry Dashboard for Office), in what situations, and what parts of it are they using. This information will help me and my team to better understand the users, and to determine the next steps for this product.

If you'd like to contribute, please take five minutes to fill out this survey . Any information you provide (including your email address, if you choose to share it) will be completely confidential and used only for the purposes of this research.

We are looking forward to be hearing from you!

Desana, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Western Digital SSD Dashboard Install issues

Heard back from Western Digital, but there steps still failed, waiting on call back now from Level 2 support, but have a feeling isn't gonna help any. From there forum area looks like not only user having issues with the dashboard program.

AMDMan2016, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Why does the dashboard look weird

Seagate Dashboard 2.0 not compatable with windows 10. Is there a fix?

Hi Nancy,

I suggest you to try to update the driver for USB and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key

3. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Universal Serial Bus Controllers.

5. Follow the instructions.

Also I request you to try installing the
    Seagate dashboard drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the Seagate dashboard driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information helps!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Why does the dashboard look weird

1. Why does the dashboard look weird - Similar Threads - Why does dashboard

2. Why does the dashboard look weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the dashboard look weird: Why does my Windows 11 dashboard look like this. This is not the format that I am used to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-dashboard-look-weird/2ea08a7b-9bde-4898-8be3-4c2d10fbc1af
  3. Why does selecting my desktop look weird?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does selecting my desktop look weird?: Normally, selecting my desktop creates a blue box. But for me, it looks like the image below.The text under my icons has also changed color to white, even though I'm on dark mode.I have already restarted my PC.I also have a video that shows me selecting, but I cannot post it...
  4. Why does selecting my desktop look weird?

Why does selecting my desktop look weird?: Normally, selecting my desktop creates a blue box. But for me, it looks like the image below.The text under my icons has also changed color to white, even though I'm on dark mode.I have already restarted my PC.I also have a video that shows me selecting, but I cannot post it...
  5. Why does selecting my desktop look weird?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. why does all my microsoft apps or login page looks weird like this

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why does all my microsoft apps or login page looks weird like this: why does the text looks like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-all-my-microsoft-apps-or-login-page-looks/66a881e1-2a88-468f-8a22-8073592dd400
  7. why does all my microsoft apps or login page looks weird like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does all my microsoft apps or login page looks weird like this: why does the text looks like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-all-my-microsoft-apps-or-login-page-looks/66a881e1-2a88-468f-8a22-8073592dd400
  8. why does all my microsoft apps or login page looks weird like this

9. Why does my Task Manager look weird and the taskbar icons look SD quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my Task Manager look weird and the taskbar icons look SD quality: As shown in this image the icons look like they've been compressed to a smaller state that it looks bad, and the color contrasting of the task manager UI looks unintentional, I tried changing from dark mode to light mode but still the same outcome. I recently just updated to...
  10. Why does it look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/