Windows 10: Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices?

Discus and support Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Sims 4, I have already bought it but when I click on Install it keep notifying me that my device is not applicable. As it says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rajuno Ofem, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices?

I'm trying to download Sims 4, I have already bought it but when I click on Install it keep notifying me that my device is not applicable. As it says the following:

'It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account'

:)

Rajuno Ofem, Mar 30, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices?

Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices?

1. Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices? - Similar Threads - Why does game

2. Why does my gaming laptop keep rebooting by itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my gaming laptop keep rebooting by itself?: So I have a HP Victor gaming laptop that I've had for about 5 months and never had any issues with it up until about a week or so ago. It just started to reboot out of nowhere whether im just browsing chrome or playing a game, anything really. And I've done quite literally...
  3. Why does my gaming laptop keep rebooting by itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my gaming laptop keep rebooting by itself?: So I have a HP Victor gaming laptop that I've had for about 5 months and never had any issues with it up until about a week or so ago. It just started to reboot out of nowhere whether im just browsing chrome or playing a game, anything really. And I've done quite literally...
  4. Why does my game keep tabbing out?

Why does my game keep tabbing out?: everytime i go play my game tabs out. i have to click the screen and then back onto the tab, i searched on the web how to fix and i saw smh abt updating the drivers and i had all of them updated. i dont rly understnad what is going on. i havent downloaded something reasently...
  5. Why does my laptop keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop keep freezing?: Recently, my laptop has been freezing intermittently without warning or any error message. It happens every couple of days and rebooting resolves the issue until it happens again. Here is a shot of my sysinfo:I realize this isn't much to go on, but I don't know enough about...
  6. Why does my laptop keep freezing?

Why does my laptop keep freezing?: Recently, my laptop has been freezing intermittently without warning or any error message. It happens every couple of days and rebooting resolves the issue until it happens again. Here is a shot of my sysinfo:I realize this isn't much to go on, but I don't know enough about...
  7. Why does my laptop keep restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop keep restarting?: What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-keep-restarting/821a4db4-c432-41b0-9e97-ed1bd6fbb8d9
  8. Why does my laptop keep restarting?

Why does my laptop keep restarting?: What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-keep-restarting/821a4db4-c432-41b0-9e97-ed1bd6fbb8d9
  9. Why does my games keep minimizing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my games keep minimizing?: I run my games at full screen and it keeps minimizing and restore down other apps like file explorer or chrome.Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-games-keep-minimizing/89d7fbfa-6ec7-4315-b552-24181cde5fd6
  10. Why does my laptop keep doing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my laptop keep doing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anonymous_lurker19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0md4u/why_does_my_laptop_keep_doing_this/