Windows 10: why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?

Discus and support why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i first got my pc, it had this problem of making my mic sound super bad quality even when it's good in other apps, why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdniBee, Dec 14, 2021.

1. AdniBee Win User

why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?

when i first got my pc, it had this problem of making my mic sound super bad quality even when it's good in other apps, why? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8CutsIIYf5Yl2rfrRH4E2X8WZhFLM00/view?usp=sharing example of what it sounds like

:)

AdniBee, Dec 14, 2021

2. Microphone super quiet

So Ive tried everything from reinstalling the driver to searching google people seem to not have this issue atleast not the same as me.

My microphone is on a headset but i plugged the headset into the headset slot the computer never understood that it was a Headset/Microphone so i plugged the headset into the Microphone slot and got another headset and plugged it into the headset slot after
    that didnt fix the issue i gave up and ended up moving the Mic/Headset into the pink jack in the back of my computer and left the other headset in the headset slot but my issue is no matter what i do my microphone is super quiet and when i boost it. It becomes
    a car horn up to your ear that sounds like its in a tunnel how do i fix this or am i in a Pickle??? and what i mean is it boosts my voice but it becomes super loud and at the same time i sound like im in a tunnel

hihi1111111, Dec 14, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Restore Default Gamebar Capture location

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to restore the default location for GameBar Captures, I’ll help you with the steps to do this.

Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming and select
      Captures
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Open folder to open the current capture folder.
    4. Now, right click on an empty space in the folder and select
      Properties.
    5. Click on Location tab, and select
      Restore Default.
    6. Click on OK and select Yes (Twice) to confirm the change.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 14, 2021
  4. dnroerig Win User

Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

1. why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality? - Similar Threads - why does gamebar

2. my logos and background are super low res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my logos and background are super low res: I have no idea why this happens any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logos-and-background-are-super-low-res/f9150b86-8934-452e-96f7-fafadc730e5a
  3. my logos and background are super low res

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my logos and background are super low res: I have no idea why this happens any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logos-and-background-are-super-low-res/f9150b86-8934-452e-96f7-fafadc730e5a
  4. why is my mic super quiet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is my mic super quiet: if im trying to play a game with a freind or something and im trying to talk my mic is extremely quiet to the point where i have to yell for any noise to come through the other end i have maxed every input volume setting i can but it doesnt change anything...
  5. why is my mic super quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mic super quiet: if im trying to play a game with a freind or something and im trying to talk my mic is extremely quiet to the point where i have to yell for any noise to come through the other end i have maxed every input volume setting i can but it doesnt change anything...
  6. why is my mic super quiet

7. why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?

why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?: when i first got my pc, it had this problem of making my mic sound super bad quality even when it's good in other apps, why? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8CutsIIYf5Yl2rfrRH4E2X8WZhFLM00/view?usp=sharing example of what it sounds like...
  8. My PC's voice is super low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC's voice is super low: Hello, Please help with this because my PC's voice is super low even I have set my PC volume to 100%. What can I do?Please tell me a tip..---------------------------------------------Thanks!Regards,Vritti Varshney...
  9. xbox gamebar video brightness is super high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox gamebar video brightness is super high: For some reason, when I record something with xbox gamebar, the video's brightness is super high even though the game brightness is not. Could someone help me fix this?Actual Brightness:Video Brightness:...
  10. Adobe AE renders video at super low quality

Adobe AE renders video at super low quality: Hello, I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 running 2018 adobe AE CC, but when i render the video and watch it, the quality is wayyyyy lower than the preview and the original video (shot on Panasonic fz300). I have all the settings as high as possible but to no avail. I have...